Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 289 of 289 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289
Results 2,881 to 2,888 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

It was okay. The beastdrol. But now I'm on 75mg test cyp and 500mg deca a week. But having joint issues lifting the heave weights again.
    Bench 545, squats 680. Haven't been doing dead due to lower back syuff. But I am 60 yrs old now, so maybe it's time to slow down a bit.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Definitely going lighter.
    Bench staying at 455 but hitting 10 to 6 reps a set as I progressively tire. Squats staying at 495 but trying to do 20 reps per set. Last few sets have been 10 to 12 though. My legs get so pumped I can't hardly bend them.
    But even at those light er weights I'm experiencing some joint pain.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Just finished 14 weeks deca, still running cyp at 750mg a week.
    Feeling great. Looking pretty good. Strong. Just keeping in mind my age now, and if something doesn't feel right I stop what I'm doing and switch gears.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 03-22-2017 at 07:58 AM.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

So.....if i understand right now you are on a low test high nandrolones cycle ....personally i like it...no bloating no sides just muscle.
    But i m at 94 kg..and if it works for me it shore made more for someone with so much muscle like you. Can wait to hear about the results

Fixing to start new cycle after I get lab results friday. Nothing fancy. Just 750 mg cyp a week. Have some anadrol ordered. So I'll probably start that at around 50 mg ed and adjust up or leave there depending on quality of product.
    I'm 61. 5'8", 240 lbs. Probably 12 to 15% body fat at the moment. Really not looking for gains. Just trying to lean up some without sacrificing weight or mass.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Had some setbacks. Diverticulitis for two weeks. Then a reaction to a hip shot that settled in my lower back. Swelled up, redness, fever. Was sidelined for two weeks. Been running trt dose to maintain. Hope to be back in the gum tomorrow.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Fixing to start new cycle after I get lab results friday. Nothing fancy. Just 750 mg cyp a week. Have some anadrol ordered. So I'll probably start that at around 50 mg ed and adjust up or leave there depending on quality of product.
    I'm 61. 5'8", 240 lbs. Probably 12 to 15% body fat at the moment. Really not looking for gains. Just trying to lean up some without sacrificing weight or mass.
    Please post lab results.

Admin

They were a little bit not good. I'll post up when I get home and can take pics of actual docs.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!