Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: im gonna punch my acne in its face

Clancy how is your acne these days?

I'm interested to hear what Clancy decided to do, and on progress as well. I broke out at the tail end of my last cycle (test E, Deca) and all through PCT. I went to a dermo and he said to try Glytone spray (it's an acid-based spray), which honestly helped a LOT. I would buy a few bottles of the stuff (amazon).. it can spray upside-down, so you can stretch your right arm as far to the left and around your back as you can.. and also bend over forward, and spray the stuff in the air above your back and let it fall on you. And also over both of your shoulders. Yes, this becomes really difficult when you're on your cycle and can't move your arms around like that too much LOL. Helps if you have someone willing to spray for ya. When the bottles get a bit low (like 2" or less in them), you have to look at where the little tube inside the bottle hits the very bottom, and rotate the nozzle on top so that when you hold the bottle horizontally, the tip is still submerged in the liquid. You'll see whta i mean.

I also bought a back-washer thing for the shower, and use Phisoderm body wash (grab it from Amazon) to really scrub my back twice per day. The combo of the two (glytone + phisoderm) really, really, helped out. I asked the dermo about vit A and alpha-liopic acid and mass amounts of B vits, but he said nothing less than prescription-grade meds really have much effect in his experience. YES, i realize he might get some sort of benefit out of prescribing people things, but i trust this guy. And the Glytone and Phisoderm he recommended are not prescriptions, you can grab them at amazon.

I'm starting my next cycle in a while, Test E only, and will incorporate an AI (liquidex) this time. CLANCY - - were you using any AI's in your cycle(s) ???

If the Glytone spray, Phisoderm body wash, and the AI don't do the trick this time around, I'm going straight for the Accutane, along with liver support supps. Starting off 20mg/day and see what happens.

One thing you could try BEFORE going for the Accutane is a round of antibiotics, like Tetracycline @ like 500mg AM and 500mg PM. If things don't get better after a few weeks of religious dosage, Accutane is probably your only resort (besides never juicing again for the rest of your life).

Please let us know how you're progressing ...

The girl friend has been washing my whole body while I soak in the bubble bath, I have also been using glycolic acid body wash.
    With some blue light therapy.

While this may not treat the root cause of my issue, it will reduce the skin issues, and I am happy with that.

Been researching extreme low dose acutane while on cycle....or PCT, we will have to see what happens.

hey guys, i appreciate the concern.. unfortunately i have no improvements to report.. the accutane is on its way cuz im done dicking around and this shit has to go asap.. hopefully running between 20 to 40 mgs a day will do the trick.. i asked my 4 year old daughter last nite if she would scratch my back and she said "no way, its gross and bumpy" (little asshole).. i will keep a log on here when i start it.. id like to include pics but im not too tech savvy and dont know how

keep your head up i think your gonna get yourself strait with the acut...

CLANCY, anything to report ?? DId you score some accutane and give it a whirl ? Really interested in how things are going there, since i had the same issues at the end of my first cycle ...

well im checking my mailbox everyday and it should be here anyday now, this is why i hate using international sources (some take FOREVER)... as of now im not getting much new acne but what ive allready had just will not go away.. ill start the accutane the day i get it and will keep a log.. i just hope it doesnt get worse when i start the accutane and i know for some it does.. if it keeps getting worse i could end up losing my job and since im just about to buy my first house that wouldnt be good at all..

:steady brother, believe, i dont think it will get worse...

What is your job that you have to take your clothes off ???

And you do see all those ads on t.v. for lawsuits against accutane, right?

I was on Accutane for awhile and didn't really start seeing results till around the second month, so don't give up on it, the shit works. It got rid of every single active pimple I had. Also, being off it for almost a year now, I have had no breakouts.