Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smoking can actually make your penis smaller.

You know what its like OS.............lol
    oh without a doubt.my last OS trip last dune had me coming back from a non smoking,healthy looking,fit,non drinking strong person into a depressed,smoking, pill popping alcho that couldnt deadlift 160kg.i was hating it,but luckely building myself up from that i have been much prepared for those things in recent travells so hopefully il become ammune to it after a few more holidays lol

best thing I've ever done was to quit smoking. did it for years when I was younger.

it killed my dad too. watching someone with lung cancer whither away is horrible. cigs should be illegal

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rhodesians View Post
    best thing I've ever done was to quit smoking. did it for years when I was younger.

it killed my dad too. watching someone with lung cancer whither away is horrible. cigs should be illegal
    sorry to hear that bro,i think lung cancer is one of the most horrible medical conditions to come across since its a def killer 98% of the time.My mates ol lady had it and passed just a little while ago,she only had about 3 months since she was diagnosted with it,very sad.

beleive it or not,i have been a full on smoker since the age of 11-12.
    one down full about growing up with troublesome older brothers.weed around the same age too but ive quit that for about 9 years now.
    13 and a half years of smoking,i say im a fukun idiot!!! if life wasnt so stressful it would be alot more easier.

but i agree,it should be illegal.

yeah, definetly sucks, sorry about your friends old lady.

You have to WANT to quit in order to be successful. Chantix will help, but your mind has got to be in the right state, like anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rhodesians View Post
    yeah, definetly sucks, sorry about your friends old lady.

You have to WANT to quit in order to be successful. Chantix will help, but your mind has got to be in the right state, like anything else.
    Everybody here has tremendous dedication and will power to continue lifting weights and eating right for years and years. I think if anybody has that dedication and they truly wanted to stop smoking, they can stop right on the spot.

I've never smoked so I could be wrong here, but that's how I view it.