Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: about to start...

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    I see your problem. Ok, just go with .5cc of each eod until you get bigger...

Try the ventro gluteal. If you pin on the side of the quad it doesn't hurt. Especially with gso.
    I swear multi pinning was a serious question lol. Is that a bad idea?

Oh and shovel, i dunno if u remember my horror story of prop in my legs... I couldn't walk. And couldn't work. And basically FFFF that.

even with GSO i would be a lil biaaa on doing it again. I dunno i wish I could do it there but... yea im so desperate i would try the triceps... hell even biceps. lol
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Good luck with the cycle. You shold enjoy it a bunch. From my experience different brands of product have different potencies. Depending on the potency you shold feel them in about a week, you'll feel something before then but you'll not be sure if it's the drugs or in your mind. But when it's full blpown cycle you'll know for sure.
    Also 100mg rod of npp is a good starting dose. You may want to increase the dose at some point so do have some extra on hand.
    The pain from pinning is caused a lot i think by poking needles deep into your muscle as much as anything else, so it's going to hurt regardless.
    Have fun and use common sense.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post
    I swear multi pinning was a serious question lol. Is that a bad idea?

Oh and shovel, i dunno if u remember my horror story of prop in my legs... I couldn't walk. And couldn't work. And basically FFFF that.

even with GSO i would be a lil biaaa on doing it again. I dunno i wish I could do it there but... yea im so desperate i would try the triceps... hell even biceps. lol
    I remember cause I had a issue with it too. I also wasn't using gso and was pinning towards the front of my quad instead of on the side.
    Stand up straight with your arms down to your side. Where your middle finger is, is where you pin. It makes alot of difference epecially with gso added. I was completely out like you on using the quads again, but figured if I was gonna do this for awhile, might as well give it another shot and it was g2g.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Good luck with the cycle. You shold enjoy it a bunch. From my experience different brands of product have different potencies. Depending on the potency you shold feel them in about a week, you'll feel something before then but you'll not be sure if it's the drugs or in your mind. But when it's full blpown cycle you'll know for sure.
    Also 100mg rod of npp is a good starting dose. You may want to increase the dose at some point so do have some extra on hand.
    The pain from pinning is caused a lot i think by poking needles deep into your muscle as much as anything else, so it's going to hurt regardless.
    Have fun and use common sense.
    Yea I figured from a sharp needle going deep into tissue my body wasn't going to say OH HI NEEDLE HOW ARE YOU. and not give me pain. lol

Yea so far my other buddy feels the prop kicking in but not the NPP. he has been dosing at 100ml so i will tell him to up it and see how he feels.

Question buff, how do you know when its the NPP and not the prop. can you tell a diff or is it impossible to tell whats kicking in.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    I remember cause I had a issue with it too. I also wasn't using gso and was pinning towards the front of my quad instead of on the side.
    Stand up straight with your arms down to your side. Where your middle finger is, is where you pin. It makes alot of difference epecially with gso added. I was completely out like you on using the quads again, but figured if I was gonna do this for awhile, might as well give it another shot and it was g2g.
    Yea maybe later down the cycle about week 4 or week 5 I will grow the balls to try it again with some GSO in it. And try to see if I can do it. I had a pretty bad reaction to the prop alone and my knee got swollen and everything. I was scared lol.

But shovel u didn't answer my question, is it ok to split the prop in one tricep and the npp in the other tricep so i can fit 2cc in one tricep and 2 cc in the other tricep? Has this been done?
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by deathcloud View Post
    Yea maybe later down the cycle about week 4 or week 5 I will grow the balls to try it again with some GSO in it. And try to see if I can do it. I had a pretty bad reaction to the prop alone and my knee got swollen and everything. I was scared lol.

But shovel u didn't answer my question, is it ok to split the prop in one tricep and the npp in the other tricep so i can fit 2cc in one tricep and 2 cc in the other tricep? Has this been done?
    I haven't done tris, but I'd have no problem doin it, except I'm sittin here trying to figure out where to do it on my tri and I can't keep it from flexin. lol

Good luck and walk me through it when you "man up" with em. I'm about to have enough spots where I could do a whole prop blast without hittin the same spot twice!

awwww man thats not giving me confidence to do it in my tricep...lol but my tris are actually looking good and finally not my weakest link. I had guys say "put some 45s on ur lap buddy" when im doing dips cuz apparently my arms are big enough to have plates on my lap. lol.

But yea im gunna try to do some different sites because I have soo much gear to pin and need some different spots. Dunno if I am ready for EOD short esters... I liked pinning only 2 times a week lol. With 2cc only. EASSSSSY. Doing 3.25cc of prop/npp/GSO TAKES FOREVER to push all inside my muscles.

Anyways sorry for my rant.

Will be posting a log soon
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell