Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: deathcloud's PROP/NPP/ANAVAR Log

sorry guys haven't been on in awhile...

So this is my update.

I am on week 5. Started my var and take 2 caps (40mg) in the morning and 1 pill(20mg) at night. So total of 60mg of var.

I am on day 3 of the var and can't wait to see the difference in my body. I have switched to doing 15 reps. Sometimes I hit 12. It burns sooo bad! But I try for really clean reps.

I think I am starting to develop gyno because there is a little small bump beneath my right nipple only. And my nips look pretty puffy. I have been taking .25mg E3D of armidex and dostinex. No witches milk and no ED. So I dunno hopefully the var will help and I have letro on hand. Should I just up my arimidex dosage up? Should I do the letro but I am scared that if I do letro then I will have to stop my cycle?

HELP my PUFFY NIPS GUYS!
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Go with .5-1mg Ed for afew weeks then drop back to eod.

Agreed. And if that doesn't help after a week or two then do some letro. You may even want to run 20mg of nolva along with the adex, as it is specific to breast tissue. I would try that before I resorted to letro.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Default Anavar Clen cycle

I'm 28 yrs old, 6,3 245lbs 14% bf.

I'm thinking of running a var clen cycle for 6 weeks total. I was thinking of doing 40 mg of var daly and clen two weeks on two weeks up tapering up to 120 mcg.

I've been working out consistently for 3 yrs and my goal is to actually trip down and be more lean.

Would u consider this a worthwhile cycle for my goals. I lift weights 4 days a week cardio intervals 3 times a week and eat 7 clean high protein meals a day totaling 2200 calories. And about 220 grams of protein.

Quote Originally Posted by Makfindo View Post
    I'm 28 yrs old, 6,3 245lbs 14% bf.

I'm thinking of running a var clen cycle for 6 weeks total. I was thinking of doing 40 mg of var daly and clen two weeks on two weeks up tapering up to 120 mcg.

I've been working out consistently for 3 yrs and my goal is to actually trip down and be more lean.

Would u consider this a worthwhile cycle for my goals. I lift weights 4 days a week cardio intervals 3 times a week and eat 7 clean high protein meals a day totaling 2200 calories. And about 220 grams of protein.
    No thread jacking. If you like start a new thread and we will help you out there.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Ok yea I have upped my dosage to do 1mg ED of Adex and 20mg of nolva and going to try that for 2 weeks.

Should I even mess with my dostinex dosage or keep it the same at .25 E3D?

I hope it gets solved. I hate puffy nips. I like when Im cold and they are small and normal. But only when im cold is when that happens....

Oh and thanks jabs for gettin my back in the thread jacker lol
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

ive had serious nipple hit me. soon as i noticed i hit 40-60mg nolva with the 1mg adex for 3 days until the puff went down. from there continued the nolva for 5 more days at 20mg, and adex at .5-1mg day for the rest of cycle cause i was scared it would come back. never want to hit letro if possible

As long as you can get it up I wouldn't up the dost just yet.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

ok cool. yea i will keep yall informed. switching to 15 reps though...omg my body is like WTF IS THIS. and I am sweating more. And my muscles BURN more. And starting to get a bit more veins. But its only been 4 days on VAR. So can't wait till like 2 more weeks of var. Should be a blast!
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6