Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Jabs Cycle Log

Quote Originally Posted by JabsDD View Post
    I'm glad today is here....

Weighed in at 245 lbs this morning and 7.6% BF according to my caliper test (Parillo).

Looking and feeling very tight and dry this morning
    good work man. it isnt easy to water/ carb load/deplete. it gives respect to body builders. i did it once and i am not sure if i ever want to do it again lol

Well here are the pics....would like honest feedback as to where I can improve as this canvas can and will get better For comparison pre-cycle pics are on page 2 of this log and and post bulks pics are on page 28.

Forearms 14"
    Arms 16 3/4"
    Chest 46 1/2"
    Waist 36"
    Thigh 25 1/4"
    Calf 16 1/2"

BTW I carb loaded for 2 days and I look a little bloated in comparison to the way I looked after the first nigh of carb loading. Nothing drastically different but I could notice. Lesson learned.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JabsDD; 08-06-2011 at 02:16 PM.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Cycle Summary.....

12 Week Bulk
    --------------
    Really like the NPP 150 mgs EOD for this cycle as it was quick to get in my system (day 5 I was superman ) and there wasn't as much water retention as with Deca....Deca is still the more powerful compound though.

Used Test Prop as a kick start for the first 4 weeks @ 150 mgs EOD and thought it was great. Not as strong as Dbol but lean mass gained quickly with very little water retention.

Test E @ 750 mgs per week was as normal

EQ I have mixed feeling about. @ 600 mgs per week it would be hard to me to rank it now because the most I found with it was the hunger it gave me and the vascularity was good but with the NPP maybe I wasn't able to appreciate it as much. I don't think I would use EQ again as it was costly and I would run it around 900 mgs per week next time if at all.

I put on 30 lbs during my bulk but I ate too many calories (around 5100+ a day) and put on a little fat which could have been avoided. Next cycle will be a bulk and I will eat enough to grow and keep adjusting up as I gain muscle, no need to put on extra fat.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Week Cut
    -------------
    Started with Test Prop @ 150 mgs EOD but found when I bumped it to 200 mgs EOD it was the sweet spot. This is a spot on dose for me.

Ran Tren Ace for the first 6 week of the cut @ 150 mgs EOD which was a good dose too. I was more agressive on this (still not much) but I noticed when I dropped the Tren Ace it became harder to lose fat at the same rate as with it.....not surprised here.

Next introduced was Anavar which was @ 60 mgs ED and I noticed great strength increases around day 2 or 3 and I was just more pumped and hard as well. Eventually went up to 100 mgs ED in a few weeks and man did it fill me out and put on some size instantly. All in all I like Anavar but would only use it from now on at the end of a bulk cycle to fill out and harden up at the end at the 100 mg dose ED.

Next was Masteron @ 100 mgs EOD and I didn't notice much at this dose (maybe cause the Anavar was so strong at this point) but when I went to 200 mgs EOD it was noticeably better. Definition became apparent and striations started to form. A definite must in any cutting cycle IMO.

I didn't plan on running Winny but as I got close to the end of my cycle I noticed I wasn't as dry and lean as I should be in comparison to my last cutting cycle appearance. So I got some Winny and started at 75 mgs ED but was still having trouble with being full and not as dry so I dropped the Var and like magic in 2 days I was dry as a nuns cunt. Upped the dose to 150 mgs ED for the last 4 days to dry out more and it worked well. This is a strong reminder how good Winny is for a cutting cycle even if it is just for the dry appearance.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I could have been better with my diet for a few weeks in the beginning of July but Stampede took over for a bit and my will power wasn't there. Could have been about 5 lbs or more lighter than I am today and maybe below 7% BF. Still happy with the end result and it's another rung in the ladder to reaching my ultimate goal......280ish and 8% BF
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

Hats off to you sir and thankyou for sharing the experience. Your 'most muscular' pic is awesome. I admire your dedication.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Quote Originally Posted by timoid View Post
    Hats off to you sir and thankyou for sharing the experience. Your 'most muscular' pic is awesome. I admire your dedication.
    Thanks Timoid!
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

Your up close picture looks good. Got some good gains off of this.

Started my first well planned and thought out cycle a year ago to the week (August 2nd 2010) thanks to the help of the guys in here (BUF, SHOVEL, FLOGRO, HAZ, JOEHAMMER....) and I went from 255 lbs and roughly 16-17% BF to 245 lbs and 7.6% BF in a year....all in all a good year I think This time next year I hope I'm around 280 lbs and 8% BF.
    Last edited by JabsDD; 08-06-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

Well, you look like you're in incredible shape. My thing is, (and I just went through this) when I'm on steroids, I'm taking them to get bigger. I think you understand what I'm saying right.?
    Overall, I'd say your legs are way behind. I know, your 27' tall but I'm just sayin.
    Great job on the dedication and diet, if it was easy, we'd all look amazing! A very impressive log also mi amigo...

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Well, you look like you're in incredible shape. My thing is, (and I just went through this) when I'm on steroids, I'm taking them to get bigger. I think you understand what I'm saying right.?
    Overall, I'd say your legs are way behind. I know, your 27' tall but I'm just sayin.
    Great job on the dedication and diet, if it was easy, we'd all look amazing! A very impressive log also mi amigo...
    Thanks Shovel, I appreciate the honest feedback and criticism, it's the most important part IMO. It's now time to pack on the muscle and get huge! I agree my legs are behind but they have been from the start. I also feel my chest, shoulders, and triceps are a little behind as well, but not as much as my legs. I did work the legs hard, but harder is now the goal. Now I need to keep the BF low and add muscle....next cycle Test E, Deca, Dbol, Anavar
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11

It takes awhile to get as big as Buffy!