Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steroid acne

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    clancy if you stop acutane does the acne come back?
    i sure hope not, ill let ya know when i stop it... im gonna take moderate doses of 40mgs a day for the first month or two then just go with 20mgs a day for the next few months.. ive been spending alot of time on the acne and accutane forums and it seems that .5 to 1 mg for every kg of bodyweight is no longer the protocall because so many are having success with small doses (10- 40mgs a day), plus the sides arent as dramatic.. if you or anyone is interested ill keep a log on here to moniter my results.. should have it in the next week or two, but its coming from a place thats known for some long t/a.. im well into my pct and my initial pct breakout wasnt too bad but its not improving quick enough for me.. not to make light of chrons disease or u.c but i think id take that if i could be acne free for the rest of my life..

Is it like puss pimples or is it like systic acne. I had this gear like 2 years ago from some UG lab and it just tore my back up some times the gear is brewed and it might be a reaction.
    When In Doubt Knock Em Out!!!

Me and my bro were on Accutane for 5 months, cleared all the active acne. Only side effects we got were dry skin, well and I believe stunted growth but you guys don't have to worry about that.

None of the acne has returned and it's been almost a year.

My brother took acutane and it is powerful shit. He had bad acne forever and he has zero now.

That being said, last resort. Some simple things I've learned to keep it under control:

-Do NOT use rubbing alcohol! Use something easier on the skin.
    -Keep your skin moist and oil free
    -Look in to Proactive and use this as your body/face wash. Do not use bar soap
    -Do not use excessively hot/cold water on your skin. Put lotion on instead of alcohol afterwards.
    -Work out in loose shirts (to allow the skin to breath and not clog pores)
    -Shower immed. after working out/sweating.
    -Keep a low sodium diet and take your supplements to maintain healthy skin.
    -If necessary use oil control cream

Basically, maintain your skin like a woman would do and all her products. It helps, I promise.

well unfortunately for some of us these "home remedies" wont get the job done.. from what i understand steroid acne is caused from unstable hormone levels which all the clean sheets and showers and loose shirts (and so on) will not prevent.. to put this in laymans terms ive concluded that unstable hormone levels basically puts you through puberty again.. if its in the cards for you to suffer from aas induced acne then in my opinion you have 3 choices.. choice 1 is deal with it.. choice 2 is stop juicing (not likely).. and choice 3 is risk even more of your health and liver and run a course of accutane.. because of my vanity, ive chosen the 3rd option.. im not trying to be rude but im willing to bet that if these home remedies worked for anyone on here you probably didnt have pretty severe acne like myself and a few others suffer from...

clancy,

I would be interested in your acutane log man, or at least your progress. I hate the acne so much im almost willing to quit.....