Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: I have gyno

Default I have gyno

So my nips were getting puffy like my log stated. Then I felt behind my right nip and feel a little bump/marble as people put it. I was doing what yall suggested which was 1mg adex and 20mg of nolva. But this is getting more serious I think.

So I read this protocol. And have some questions. I have letro on hand. I want to get rid of this lump asap. And going to follow but my question is...

I am at the end of week 5. Should I stop pinning the prop/NPP and still do the VAR for 6 weeks and end on week 10?

Should I stop all steroids completely and just do the letro protocol and see if the lump disappears?

Can I do the letro protocol and continue my cycle and hope the lump disappears?

I don't wanna stop this cycle. It has been an amazing cycle. But I want to get rid of this marble lump and not have puffy nips. The next thing I was thinking about doing is seeing the doctor to see what she would say and run tests on it. Maybe get prescribed something. Or I dunno... Doctor would be like a last resort. But I have always had puffy nips. So I am tired of them maybe she can give me some advice.

I hate it because I live by the beach. And love showing off my bod. but not my big nips... asdkjfklasdjfajsdkl
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

i would follow md45's advice on my nipplitis thread. ive done a bunch of googling and that seems to be pretty sound advice on it. if it persists from there then see the doc. im personally going to check it out with my source first as hes seen this alot and get his read on it before letro. i love sex........

well any advice as what to do with my cycle? stop? keep going? stop npp/prop keep var going ect?

ANd how do I cut down 2.5 pills? I have to cut that small pill into a 10th? WTF hahaha just wondering.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    i would follow md45's advice on my nipplitis thread. ive done a bunch of googling and that seems to be pretty sound advice on it. if it persists from there then see the doc. im personally going to check it out with my source first as hes seen this alot and get his read on it before letro. i love sex........
    Agreed. MD laid out a good plan. This is a recurring thread unfortunately. I feel bad for you guys gyno prone.
    But I'm also glad we have places like this where you can get some help.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Agreed. MD laid out a good plan. This is a recurring thread unfortunately. I feel bad for you guys gyno prone.
    But I'm also glad we have places like this where you can get some help.
    yeah my one budy i was acually just talking to hear who works with me had this problem, he had surgery on them he complaine for a year straight about them hurting and kept dening he was on roids and they did the operation for freee, small cut under each nipple removed the lumps and burnt the receptors, hasnt had any issues since and does like 1000mgs supertest a week along with other stacks, im hoping i do not have any of these issue ffs, good luck bro
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Any scars from the surgery?