Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaining ckd

Thats day 2 over- and im hungry again! I might need to invest in some meat cookies for times like these...although i am impressed with the leaning out effect already experienced...im sure its the subQ water leaving the system more then just fat but that just means the glycogen depletion is working.

Made my meat for the day into a soup, added an onion, 1 serving diced tomatoes, bunch of brocolli, 1 serving carrots and some mixed green leaves...add a butt load of potassium, some salt and an even bigger butt load of butter and it wasnt half bad! was nice to have somthing wet to keep the steak moist.

Feeling low on energy, pissin like a race horse and my jaw aches lol this is what its all about. I'll have a bloody great chin on me by the end of eating all this meat!

Ha ha, yup. It will develop your jaw muscles. When I was eating 5 lbs steak a day I was so tired of chewing that I seriously toyed with the idea of just putting raw steak in the blender and drinking it.....

Right so this is day 4, i got bored of chewing so much so i went and got a bunch of beef pattys...80/20. Im broiling 2 at a time, add 2 slices of cheese and 3 bits of bacon and BAM delicious and easy to eat. I grab a handfull of mixed green salad too for health sake. So far im loving this

Joe / SYL
    What would be your thoughts on me incorporating this into a 14 week cycle of Drol and Test E?

I wouldnt use this ON cycle mate, i think it would be more effecient to use carbs (and in effect water) in the muscles to increase strength. You can still have a lean cycle without being in ketosis and i think the added strength benifits of having carbs will aid in greater gains

Alright guys im having a problem with cramping here- ive been twitchin like a dead man the last couple days but now i cant tense a muscle for more then a few seconds without cramping up...and my hands cramp just holding the bar! Anytihng i should be taking for that? I already get a buttload of potassium

Hmmm... what's a buttload? It probably has to do with not enough water. Plus you need sodium as well. Sodium depletion resulting from dehydration is a common cause of cramping... I get 1.5g sodium from sea salt and 5g potassium chloride a day and seem to be fine, but actually my legs were cramping really badly during my carb-up yesterday, for the first time ever. I assumed it was due to an influx of water diluting my electrolytes, but probably more likely just due to my legs being overtrained.

Another consideration, calcium/magnesium.

You might also try Taurine. That helped my cramping on Clen. I started using it after I got to the bottom of a heavy squat and my Hammie cramped and I couldn't stand up. Ha ha, classic.

Very uncommon, but spasms can be caused by depletion of ATP, as well... Vitamin B2 and B6 are necessary to produce ATP, and as you know are water soluble. Also if glycogen is depleted but you're not in Ketosis yet, I'm thinking there may be little to catabolize to fuel the Krebs Cycle. You didn't notice this previously on your CKD?
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 04-07-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennyboy View Post
    Joe / SYL
    What would be your thoughts on me incorporating this into a 14 week cycle of Drol and Test E?
    Joe"s right Pennyboy. You want fully glycogenated muscles on-cycle. Keep your carbs to 200g a day and you should lean out some and add muscle on-cycle. Make sure to get at least 300g a day protein. More is better IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    ... i have some clen floating around- worth implementing on either low or high carb days? i was thinking use it on low carb days to help burn extra fat..
    Hmmmm... Muy suspicioso....

"Cramping whilst using Clenbuterol is a fairly common side effect. This is most probably due to depletion of the amino acid taurine in the liver together with deficits in the electrolytes sodium and potassium, as well as inadequate hydration. (Amazing...) Taurine helps stabilize cell membranes and prevent nerves from becoming over-excited. Some studies show that giving taurine supplements relieves painful muscle cramps. Japanese researchers found that the longer rats exercised, the more taurine they lost from their muscles (Matsuzaki et al, 2002).

Symptoms of cramping may be alleviated by:
    Ensuring adequate hydration
    Taurine supplementation - 3-5g daily
    Potassium supplementation"
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 04-08-2011 at 09:36 PM.

haha you got me! i think that must be it, but i was only taking 20mcg per day? oh well, ill grab some taurine and see what happens next week. Carb up went well, had a couple fruit salads, some burgers with the bun, couple hot dogs, baked beans, pb and j on toast, cups of tea with milk and sugar! oh yesss haha i feel great, look good and am looking forward to adding a 1/4lb of meat starting tomorow.