Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ckd

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rhodesians View Post
    Funny guy! At least make it worth it and tell me it's ice cream or something. If it were whole wheat bread or oats I'd actually feel better about what I'm doing
    It was 2 chocolate chip eggo waffles with peanutbutter in the middle. No syrup. Post workout...

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    It was 2 chocolate chip eggo waffles with peanutbutter in the middle. No syrup. Post workout...
    Perfect!!!

I had 20 pieces of sashimi for dinner... no soy, no wasabi, no ginger. I'm really getting used to the diet at this point, don't really crave or miss carb rich stuff too much (most of the time).
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

I crave a whole box of mac and cheese right now.

trying to f#&* with me?

I just had some of SYL's ricotta & whipped cream... bombtastic
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

Sunflower seeds in the shell and green tea atm. Here's what I'm making tomorrow for Wed. carb-up. Pretty much all I need....

3 cups cooked rice
    4 tablespoons butter, melted
    1 1/2 heavy cream
    3/4 cup raisins
    1 large banana, sliced
    1 mango, diced
    1 apple, peeled and c hopped
    1/8 teaspoon salt
    5 eggs, well beaten
    3/4 cup raw sugar
    1 tablespoon cinnamon
    coconut flakes

Directions:

Prep Time: 15 mins

Total Time: 1 1/4 hr

1 Add all of the ingredients and mix well.
    2 Put in well greased casserole dish.
    3 Cover and bake for for 1 hour at 350°F, mixing half way through.
    4 Top with additional cinnamon, sugar, and coconut flakes to taste last 15 minutes (uncovered).

I'm going to substitute canned pineapple chunks for the mango this time.

CKD is the best. You can eat whatever you want. Anything from triple bacon cheeseburgers (without the bun) to Banana apple mango brown rice kugel. Nothing is forbidden. It's all just a matter of timing.

I have a few questions. I'm running the 14 day CKD right now and am thinking about running it to 21 or 28 days.

1. Should I cycle the 14 day plan or simply stay depleted for the duration?
    2. Should I stop prior to statring my test cycle?
    3. Is it OK to come off CKD while on cycle?

I was thinknig that the first week or two on test E really won't be a gaining period, so I THINK I'd be OK to remain on CKD through the first week or 2.

Opinions???
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

The 14 days CKD already has you in ketosis for a longer duration then many other plans...i think thats why SYL likes it so much...being depleted for much longer then that would have a detremental effect on your metabolism i suspect. These is no reason you cant cycle back to back to back to back 14 day CKD's! Just change day 1 from moderate carb to zero carb and keep going with it

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    The 14 days CKD already has you in ketosis for a longer duration then many other plans...i think thats why SYL likes it so much...being depleted for much longer then that would have a detremental effect on your metabolism i suspect. These is no reason you cant cycle back to back to back to back 14 day CKD's! Just change day 1 from moderate carb to zero carb and keep going with it

So I'd have a pre-load on day 12 and a re-fuel at 14, then run depleted till day 5 of the 2nd rotation?
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

I do it a little differently than whats posted. Day one is low-carb and my carb intake ends in the afternoon, day 14. I just finished my 3rd rotation, so 6 weeks and I'm definitely lean and mean. I don't like to have such a long carb-up because it's harder to get back into ketosis. Beginning the carb-up the morning of day 13 and ending it the evening of day 14 is optimal, IMO. Then repeat the rotation with low carb on day one instead of moderate.

I'd run the CKD into the first week of the cycle. After that, I'd consume 200g carbs everyday, because you obviously won't deplete your glycogen stores on a daily basis and there's no point in getting overly fat. I personally like 500g protein a day on cycle, but most are content with 300. Make sure you get your EFAs and let the rest of the fat fall where it may.

I was thinking about that ealier and that is exactly why I asked... I like the idea of running CKD through my first week on cycle, I thought that was a novel idea, but based on your response it sounds like its common.

So carb up at the end of the 14 day cycle and take 2 days to do it, that's what I'm understanding.

I am going to target >400g protein while on, which will result in a decent amount of fat too (carnivore here). Reading Shovel's threads, he's at 550g now and I can do that, but it'll be a lot of supplements for me. 400 is more reasonable

thanks!
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk