Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie...

Default Newbie...

Hi Guys...

This is my first ever cycle.

Im 24 and weigh 61kgs, Iv always been slim and find it extremly hard to put on some serious mass. Iv been training on and of for the last 5 years and I gained some good progress at one point after some really hard work, when I get colds n get ill and I lose all my gains and now finding it hard to get big.

Iv thought long & hard about using steroids and have come to a decision. thats why I joined up here....

Iv got a friend who is a pro trainer and is in good shape,hes bein taking roids now for over 10 years, so he no's his stuff. He gave me the roids but I need soo much advise on how much to take and about pct...

This is what I got -

Durabol 250
    Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml,usp, xxxxxx lab. 10ml sterile multidose vial.
    &
    Sustanon 300
    Multi Ester Testosterone 300mg/ml,usp, xxxxxx lab.10ml sterile multidose vial. This contains -
    Test Enanthate 100mgs
    Test cypionate 100mgs
    Test propionate 50mgs
    Test acetate 50mgs

I was told to take 1ml of each once a week as its my first time n stick to that for 10 weeks, He said I should see slow but long lasting gains that will stick. I dont want to make it to obviouse that im taking roids... Also he said I wouldnt need noval decs unless my balls or chest feel odd?

After the 10 weeks course, dont I need a good pct to bring me back to my normal levels? dont want ***** titts!

My diet -
    I make 4 meal boxes,good portions, a day in advance which contain -
    boiled potatoes,grilled chicken breast,peas and carrots. I also take 1 multivitamin tab n 1 omega 3 fatty acid cap.

08.00am 2 eggs and 2 brown toasts.
    10.00am 1st meal box.
    12.00am protien & carb shake with water.
    1.00pm gym
    3.00pm tuna can in spring water. should I put a shake in?
    5.00pm 2nd meal box.
    7.00pm 3rd meal box.
    9.00pm 4th meal box.
    11.00pm protein & carb shake with water.

What do u think of the diet plan? Any amendments please feel free?

Thanks for looking at my thread, Im soo greatfull for all your input Guys! Nuff respect!
    Last edited by banana joose; 03-29-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: edit out lab name

This meal box with the stuff in it, do you know how much, in ounces?
    How much potato, how much chicken etc.

your diet needs some serious tweaks before you start any drugs.

How many carbs\protien and calories are in this protein & carb shake?
    In most cases people are eating wrong thats why they cant put on weight.

Because its your first time, I would leave out the deca, just the sust 2x week is fine.

1-12 sust300 2x week (wednesdays and sundays)
    14-18 nolvadex 20\20\20\10\10

Nice and simple. NO OTHER COMPOUNDS!

In that last line of the multi-ester is that suppose to be TREN ACETATE 50mgs?

First cycle, there will not be one guy on here who approves you to do more than one compound. Just Test E or C 500mg per week or Test P 100-150 EOD.

Maybe Sust 250 - 500mg per week.

Darkrider wont steer you wrong, but he wont be reckless either.

Good luck, welcome to the dark side.

Bulletproof

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    In that last line of the multi-ester is that suppose to be TREN ACETATE 50mgs?
    Na it's prob test acetate. You don't find test ace very often except in these sust blends.

You lucky guys and your designer compounds. My supplier is old school.

No offense but if he's a pro and been taking AAS for over 10 years he should know what to give you and how to take it....at least a general idea. By what hes given you he's got no clue. Good thing you came here.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Thanks for the comments guys!

To confirm Its got 50mgs of test acetate in it.

So is that 1 shot of sus every 4 days or 5?

I will post exactly how much my protien and carbs are in my shakes and il also weigh my food and then il post it up.

cant get sus 250 as I bought the 300 hundred of him, thats all he had at the time, is this sustanon any good? and will I get some good solid gains? I was told I would gain aleast a stone of solid muscle if I combined the 2, so if I take the deca out will I get smaller gains cause I want to put on atleast a stone on and I want it to stick, and when should I use the deca? shall I save it for the next course?

Im glad I joined here...

Thanks again guys!Nuff respect!

Is sustanon good? Well, everybody's got their favorite ester, and you've got 4! There are several guys here that are big fans of sust. Darkrid3r is one of them. I think he's given you a good layout so far.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    1-12 sust300 2x week (wednesdays and sundays)
    14-18 nolvadex 20\20\20\10\10

Nice and simple. NO OTHER COMPOUNDS!
    Nice and simple. There are a couple of reasons to keep it simple, with only one compound - testosterone. First, as long as your diet is on point you will see great gains from your first cycle. Secondly, and most importantly, you need to see how your body responds. If you are using test and deca in your first cycle and you grow tits, which one caused it? You won't know. Test the waters and find out what works for you before you start using multiple steroids.

Just use the sust300, 1ml = 300mg, twice a week. That'll be 600mg/wk of test, I would recommend using an AI like adex at about .25mg eod/e3d just to try to prevent too much estrogen.

hey guys, I ended up doing 1 shot a week, starting on mondays, and first few injections done half the shot because i wasnt shore if i could handle the pain as it was my first time doing a course, now iv got the last shot left, and im kinda stuck on what to do... iv gained half a stone in weight, i feel and look much stronger, dont no what to do for a pct? i got some tamoxfin.

I was told now im starting to see a diffrence i should stay on the juice and change the gear to test cypionate and equipoise... i dont want to lose my gains and dont no what to do... also dont want major side effects!

i havent got much side effects only minor acne and 1 slightly puffed nipple, but 1 thing iv noticed is that my sperm loads arnt really there, more watery?? any tips guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash786 View Post
    hey guys, I ended up doing 1 shot a week, starting on mondays, and first few injections done half the shot because i wasnt shore if i could handle the pain as it was my first time doing a course, now iv got the last shot left, and im kinda stuck on what to do... iv gained half a stone in weight, i feel and look much stronger, dont no what to do for a pct? i got some tamoxfin.

I was told now im starting to see a diffrence i should stay on the juice and change the gear to test cypionate and equipoise... i dont want to lose my gains and dont no what to do... also dont want major side effects!

i havent got much side effects only minor acne and 1 slightly puffed nipple, but 1 thing iv noticed is that my sperm loads arnt really there, more watery?? any tips guys?
    are u taking an ai? i hope so cuz 1 slightly puffed nipple could turn into full blown gyno....