Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Overtraining possibly?

Damn, i never knew he was on CKD....guess i missed that

Wat do u guys thing about a cycle of clen on the keto diet as well as this training program? Help with greater fat loss and muscle gains?

Guys roughly how long should i be takin in between sets? and if im only doin 3 or 4 exercise can i do like 6 exercise and superset 2 with 2 and then just do 2 normal

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald16 View Post
    Guys roughly how long should i be takin in between sets?
    Considering that you're on a CKD and strength will be down, I'd go with 30 sec rest intervals. Lactic acid buildup will encourage hGH release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald16 View Post
    and if im only doin 3 or 4 exercise can i do like 6 exercise and superset 2 with 2 and then just do 2 normal
    Yes.

Last thing i wanna do more cardio wat do u thing about this? Is this too much, m i goin to starts buring muscle or its it good and i will only just melt more fat?

Keeping in mind that i am on the KETO DIET!!

Mon- Am cardio 40mins Low intensity / Pm Trainin chest and 5-10 interval training

Tus- Am cardio 40mins Low intensity / Pm cardio 10-20mins interval training

Weds- Am cardio 40mins Low intensity / Pm Training and 5-10mins intv training

Thus-Am cardio 40mins Low intensity / Pm traing and 5-10 intv training

Fri-Am cardio 60mins Low intensity / pm training and 5-10mins intv training

Sat am 10-20min interval training

Sun-Pm training
    k THANKS

The more cardio you do, the better. Once in ketosis, you will be a fat-burning machine. Pre-contest for instance, 2 hrs/day cardio is not uncommon. Have at it.

k YEA i just need to rele lean out again sounds good and just keep that diet and carb up day like every 10 days thats cool?
    Wats a good carb up i mean like carbs amount protein and fat? Total Cal?

Ok, if you're only going to have a full carb-up every 10 days, you should have that one meal carb-up we already discussed halfway between. (@ 5 days)

When I carb-up I don't get too scientific. I just eat anything and everything I feel like. Here's the textbook example, meals 1-6 ...

1-2: 150 g liquid glucose polymers...like carb powders (ex..carbo max, dextrose..etc.) w/ 1 scoop protein
    3-4: 75 g of liquid and solid glucose polymers...sugar cereals (frosted flakes,honey-nut-cheerios..etc) w/ fat-free milk w/ 1/4 cup walnuts
    5-6: 50 g of complex carbs (low-GI)...oatmeal, brown-rice, beans, yams, sweet potato w/ 1/4 cup walnuts

Like I said, I just eat. You can't get fat in one day, anymore than you can just diet for one day.

Ok thanks so much and i dont have to worry about caloric intake? just eat when i am hungry and like every 3 hrs?

Don't worry about anything, except maybe making yourself feel sick. You can eat every hour if you want. Even if you're not hungry. The idea is to make your body think the famine is over and it's time to feast. So it doesn't get too stingy with fat burning.