Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Jujus Broken Bones Prop Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    Usually I would dark. But I love it. Plain and simple. I like to tie one on about once every 2-3 months. Will set me back a few days but whatever. And I never drink to the point where im hung over. Over a whole day I'll have 10-12 drinks. Starting now lol.

I packed all my food for the day other than dinner so at least I got a good portion of my required meals with me. And yes, the oter groomsmen think I'm an odd duck. But like you said. Look at me and now look at you. I'm jacked and the are all either fat or skinny fat
    There you go!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Just start benching one of the groomsman and they will give you room lol
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Lol. They had sirloin for dinner. Had about a 5" slice

Not too bad diet today. Half btl of wine. Big stack of turkey, potato, stuffing and veggies. 2 pieces of pie and I am stuffed. Back to the gym tomorrow. Alot of cardio ahead of me this week lol

Forgot to add. Because of this weekends eating I have put on 7lbs. Weighed in at night but still... Gonna push the envelop and try to drop down 8-10 by next Saturday!!
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 10-10-2011 at 01:33 AM.

Morning weigh in wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 246.6 and I started the weekend off at 242.2

Hit 750 mg enth last night with aced and dost. Today is leg and bench day. We'll see how 315 feels for six sets of ten on square lol!

Forgot to ask earlier on carb/protien/fat ratios. I've never done that method and find I've hit re point of if I want to take it to the next level I have to. I eat healthy. No question on that. Drink very rarely, no drugs etc. I know how to cut easy and gain. But maintaining I'm terrible at. Here's a rough outline of what I eat now since I'm trying to lean down about 15lbs.

Meal 1
    Oatmeal and 4 egg whites

Meal 2
    Chicken breast, 2 cup veg and occasionally 3/4 cup potato/rice

Meal 3 + 4
    same as 2

Meal 5
    Steak or fish. 2 cup veg

Snacks if hungry
    I eat all watery veg as possible. Sometimes watermelon and beef/turkey jerky

Before bed
    Casein shake. Mainly do this cause I'm a night time eater if I wake up. The shake fills me till morning.

I take udos with every meal. Multiple vit, calcium, vit d and c, bcaas and glucosamine.

30years old
    245lbs
    9-10% bf
    Looking to hit between 225-235 lean!

Any suggestions? Again I do understand diet but the ratio thing interests me as how it will effect my body

What I have read about ratios and tried is that certain body types respond better to certain ratios. For me as a true Ectomorph a higher carb and higher fat diet with adequate protein does well for me. My split is 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% fat when running a surplus and 30/55/15 when running a defecit.

just read your labels and write down your daily diet to find out the amount of cals, carbs, protein, fats you eat and tweak it from there based on your goals.

1 gram of protein = 4 cals
    1 gram of carbs = 4 cals
    1 gram of fat = 9 cals
    Last edited by JabsDD; 10-11-2011 at 06:15 PM.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Thanks jabs. That does answer what I need to know! I'll still listen to more if others want to chime in

I die on anything less than 3000 cal's of carbs, yeah its all brown rice, but man, Badjuju how the hell do you do those workouts on 3 x 3/4 cups of carbs??
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I'm so used to no carbs it doesn't even phase me. Sometimes all I have is the oatmeal for morning carbs lol. No issues