Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Syl

Default Syl

Hey man ive trolled through a bunch of threads but i cant find that recipy for the heavy whipping cream shake you make for the no carb stage? It sounded delicious and right now would be an awesome way to boost my calories without breaking my jaw on more meat.

Be a darling and post it one more time for me would ya?

Cheers mate And keep those other recipies coming too, that fruit/rice kugel sounds banging

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    Stevia, or something sweetened with stevia would be good. For example...

Blend 1/4 c ricotta cheese with one packet stevia extract ( the Whole Foods 365 brand has 1g maltodextrin as a base, stevia is very concentrated, but 1g is nothing so that's fine), 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla, and dash of cinnamon. Some ricotta brands will be smoother than others when mixed.

Once all ingredients are blended, fold whipped heavy cream (best whipped in a metal bowl pre-cooled in freezer. Search how to make whipped cream if you don't know. You can put stevia and vanila extract in the whipped cream recipe as well) into the ricotta mixture. (You could use Redi-whip, but check how much sugar it has, and use accordingly)

The ricotta dessert can be chilled or eaten immediately once your quick prep is completed. Another option is to add 1 teaspoon of Hershey's cocoa powder to the dessert for chocolate flavor. Either way this tasty, creamy treat will satisfy and keep you on track.

IMO, it's better w/o the cocoa
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rhodesians View Post
    IMO, it's better w/o the cocoa
    thanks bro i really appreciate it

yeah man, enjoy!
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

ok so i made this...what a ***** lol first off i suck at cooking/baking so its probably just me.

Blending that small amount of riccota is ridiculous, it gave me some bloody aggro in my blender where i had to keep opening the top and pushing it in from the side...

secondly how much whipped cream to use? bare in mind that 1 tbsp has 1g of sugar in it!! and doesnt exactly go a long way. i made my cream out of 10tbsp and figured half of what was made was good for one portion. so i have this small ass pudding with 6g sugar in it waiting in the fridge... i dont even care what it tastes like at this point i am NOT a fan

worth a try tho ay?

For the shake I just pour a pint of heavy cream in a shaker cup with 2 or 3 scoops of protein and shake it up. For the Other dessert, maybe I shouldn't have said blend. Perhaps mix would be a better word. Just do it by hand. As for the whipped heavy cream, I use stevia, but really no sugar is necessary. You could just go with the heavy cream and vanilla. The cream just has a better texture/mouth feel if you whip it... For one cup whipped, I get 3 grams carbs, no sugar. I would think 1/4 cup would be sufficient so really the carb count is negligible.. As for the redi-whip, yeah i knew it had sugar but not how much. Unless you mean the one gram maltodextrin that's used as a carrier for the stevia. I just use one packet. The recipe is small because it's just meant to be something quick to whip up and eat.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 04-06-2011 at 07:06 PM.

I actually made my whipped cream by hand with whipping cream..but the carton says 1g sugar per serving! Maybe its just the brand? if that 1g wasnt in there id go to town on it.

and i hear what your saying about the size...and honestly it was delicious lol and so easy to chew think i may need to invest in different heavy whipping cream

This is what I get...
    Serving Size 1 tbsp

Calories from Fat 50
    Calories 51

% Daily Values*
    Total Fat 5.51g 8%
    Saturated Fat 3.432g 17%
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.205g
    Monounsaturated Fat 1.592g
    Cholesterol 20mg 7%
    Sodium 6mg 0%
    Potassium 11mg
    Total Carbohydrate 0.42g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 0.02g
    Protein 0.31g

So 10 tbs you're looking at 4g carbs, 0.2g sugar. They probably just round up on the carton.... Yes, it is pretty tasty.