Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbs make you fat????????

Default Carbs make you fat????????

Or so I thought, however............I'm now living in SE Asia and as you can imagine here, I eat rice with almost every single meal, especially in the evening. Not eating much protein, for a BB that is, probably about half G per pund of BW!
    So now your all going to be thinking my diet is shit and blah blah, as I would too, but I'm eating 6 meals a day and I have better ABS now than ever before in my life. I'm hard and lean and muscular, in fact my BF has dropped significantly since being on this diet.........My Physical activity (cals used) is less than at home.
    Maybe its all the chilli ginger and garlic? Opinions please, specially from Strapping if he's around? It doesnt make a lot of sense, from a nutritional perspective. I'm drinking about 5 lts of water per day, no sodas and absolutely no junk food, EVERYTHING is coocked fresh from fresh ingredients...........and no booze either, only some green
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Watch out with all that rice, or you could end up like this....

This kid is only 3 years.....

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    Watch out with all that rice, or you could end up like this....

This kid is only 3 years.....

dammmmmmmmn bro!!!! that boy is huge.....

Maybe its the absents of all the junk in store food. Or your a lucky sob...

Ha ha, you didn't start taking Cissus Quadrangularis did you? How much rice are you actually eating? And how much refined flour, refined sugar, white potatoes, artificial sweeteners and chemicals are you not eating? As Mirage says, even the "processed' foods in the supermarkets there are completely devoid of all the chemicals added to foods by the big processed foods companies in the States for example ( who are owned by Big Pharma, perhaps not too coincidentally). Plus no alcohol and plenty of water means improved liver function, which means better fat metabolism. The scales are far more balanced in your favor than previously. Also, as you mention, Allicin, a constituent of garlic, appears to have the ability to inhibit fat gain. Now if you tell me you have taken to drinking green tea, it will all make sense.....
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 04-10-2011 at 08:37 PM.

i dont think thats the "green" he was talkin about....

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    i dont think thats the "green" he was talkin about....
    Ha ha , me neither...

Well actually I drink about a litre of green tea ED I guess I am eating about a cup of white rice with every meal. Breakfast is either porridge with banana honey and sesame seeds, or fried eggs with rice, or rice soup with dried fish/egg etc etc. Actually, what I'll do is make a food log for a couple days, just out of curiosity etc etc.
    No sugar. No processed foods except some soy milk in my coffee. Been here almost 4 months now and had three beers in that time. Mostly its plain water, tea (green) fresh coconut off the tree and the occasional fresh squeezed OJ. Only thing is that about half the food here is fried or deep fried in Palm Oil! However I'm still not gaining Fat. Is there something special about Palm Oil, apart from the taste, which is disgusting? Cissus Quadrangulus.....is that something like Ocean Ostriche?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Isnt that fat kid the one from Indo that smokes two packs a day?
    Ok, so heres what I ate yesterday. Its quite typical of my diet now. Keep in mind this is not an on cycle diet. Almost everything here is loaded with ginger, chilli and garlic, lots of onions, lemongrass, galangal, fresh lime juice and of course they use damn Palm oil on every damn thing too
    Rice Soup with egg and chicken
    Steamed chicken with rice and chicken stock soup (home made)
    Egg Salad, dressing was palm oil with lime juice and a cup of cashews
    Pork rice raw veg/salad
    Fried fish with rice salad
    prawns with rice raw veg/salad

half lt green tea
    4 lt water
    fresh coconut from tree
    fresh OJ or Soda Water

Training day (Mon Wed Fri) I'll have a (plain whey) protein shake with breakfast meal, another immediately after training (this one has whey, banana, spirulina, oats and honey) and usually another plain whey shake before bed.
    Of an evening, I snack on raw cashews, about two cups every evening. Non training days I usually only have one or maybe two plain whey shakes. Also, the milk here is either UHT or Soy........

Oh yeah, I dont have worms either, I take worm pills every month. So I'm a little confused as to why I'm not getting fat, lol. Not complaining about it mind you. Perhaps with the high humidity and constant high temps, my body is burning more cals to stay cool? And perhaps the garlic, chilli and ginger etc etc, is contributing to a slight increase in metabolism?