Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Dr Says

Default Dr Says

I,ll start from the beginning , end of November last year whilst on cycle 600mg equi 400 T CYP per week 0.5mg arimidex every 2 to 3 days caught flu virus. At this stage i decided to half dosage as was no longer eating and training as much due to virus. Virus passed and continued training, then 2nd week in jan started getting stiff neck and severe sore heads, 1st week in Feb visit docs and ask doctor if she knows of any viruses going around,she says ther are are few but no elaberatoin. She then takes blood press 165/105 takes blood samples ,they come back okay except for high billiruben 27,meant to be between 2 to 20 but she sais that this is nothing to worry about as it could run in family. So couple weeks later still getting sore heads and get amoxicilan for 10 days, headaces and sore neck clear. So i go back and get more blood tests done,BLOOD PRESSURE DOWN TO 128/94 HEART RATE 64, doctor phones back the other day billiruben down to 26 but is concerned about my high potasium levels, and has told me to eat no potatoes or bananas or tomatoes for 2 weeks and then come back and see him in two weeks to see if result are any better. Stopped course 2nd week in Jan, just 2 weeks short of finishing 18 week cycle, as was feeling terible with no pc as didnt want to make things worse. Took 3 weeks of on March to rest back training 2 weeks ago feel great.
    Diet consists porage oats, eggs mostly whites, bacon, tinned tuna, fresh chicken breasts,fresh boned skinnles haddock or cod loin, ocasoinal lean minced beef brown basmati rice, brown wholewheet spagetti, brow whole meel bread, juiced vegetables with every main meal, broccoli, beetroot, celery, cucumber, carrots . 3 times week banana, blue berri, apple avacado, pineapple smoothie. Supps = codliver oil , vit d3, super once day vit min, 1000mg vit c, protein shakes. Odd pizza, choci biscs, kfc.
    Doctor says gear caused my problems and never totake gear again.
    Doc has go me confused about what to do with diet. Ithoght my diet looked good. SORRY FOR LONG READ

What's the question?

Question is what do think of what doc sais about cutting out potassium and Billiruben levels being nothing to be concerned about. Most vegetables and fruits contain potassium. Does your body not need potassium ?

umm i was under the impression that potassium helps control the water balance in the body

I'm with you baddagger. Potassium is important. The body runs on a sodium-potassium pump. It pumps sodium out of your tissues and potassium into them ( helps shed water )
    It is important as potassium aids in atp transport. The pump is also a membrane type protien which is activated by protien intake by a human. Btm line is yes, you need potassium. It is crucial to keep the ATP pump going as well as it helps shed water

sounds to me that you had too much blood or were bloated too much
    your bp was way too high and it def is caused by the juice unless you still have the same bp

have you had this high of bp on test alone?
    i would be very cautious with roids in the future