Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Simple and Effective Fat Loss

Default Simple and Effective Fat Loss

This is intended to be a pre-contest diet, but doesn't have to be. Maybe you just want to look good at the beach...

One of these meals must be eaten every 3 hours while you are awake, whether you are hungry or not. You must eat within one hour of waking and one hour of bed.Tupperware is your friend, and the clock is your drill sergeant. Skipping meals is not permitted, so buy in bulk and prep food in advance if needed.

Eat one of these meals every 3 waking hours. The serving sizes are for a 200lb male @ 10-12% bodyfat. If you weigh less, or have higher bodyfat % decrease the protein slightly, but not more than half. Someone weighing 150lbs or having 20% BF would have 4 oz meat or 30g protein shake. Anyone in between can pro-rate it. 4 oz and 30g are the minimum. Do not go below. If you weigh more than 200 and are not more than 10-12 %, then increase up to 12 oz meat or 75g protein shake, for 250 lbs and above. Again, in between, pro-rate. One of these, every 3 hours...

Option 1. 50g whey protein isolate ( I know i said no whey, but this is acceptable for this particular regimen)+ 1/2 cup nuts or 2 Tbs peanut butter.

Option 2. 8 oz cooked, white, non-fatty fish (tuna, whitefish, bass, catfish,pike, whiting, flounder, orange roughy, etc.)+ 1/2 cup nuts or 2 Tbs peanut butter.

Option 3. 8 oz cooked turkey or chicken + 1/2 cup nuts or 2 Tbs peanut butter.

Option 4. 8 oz cooked red meat (hamburger, steak) or fatty fish (salmon, mackerel)+ 1 Tbs olive oil or macadamia oil.

Option 5. Five whole eggs (easiest if hard-boiled).

Unlimited quantities of the following are allowed at each meal:
    Spinach
    Asparagus
    Brussels sprouts
    Kale
    Collard greens
    Broccoli rabe
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower

You may also substitute 1 Tbs olive or macadamia oil for either the 1/2 cup nuts or 2 Tbs peanut butter, if you wish to use as a dressing for your vegetables.

No corn, beans, tomatoes or carrots are permitted, but other than that, one cheat meal every 7-10 days.

Simple and effective.

I'm returning to the rain forest to continue my studies of medicinal plants, so this will be my last post. Since I will be unable to answer any questions, ima lock and stick this thread. Hopefully it is self-explanatory. As always, good luck and I wish you success in ALL you do.