Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Advice on Tren ace and test cyp cycle

Default Advice on Tren ace and test cyp cycle

Hey fellas. Love the board, don't do much posting, but read threads most every nite. Im about to start a cycle and nd sum advice. I wanna do tren ace and test prop. I was wondering what best doses of each would be and the length. I realize tren needs pinned eod. Also that I need to run the test 2 weeks beyond the tren. What I have on hand is 30 cc of 100mg/ml tren ace and 30cc of the test at 200mg/ml
    I have bn cycling for 3 years now, running 3 cycles per year. Mostly high levels of test and deca (for joint pain), some sust and one round of tren and test.
    Age 32
    Wt:236
    Ht:5'10"
    BF:13%

Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by musclebass View Post
    Hey fellas. Love the board, don't do much posting, but read threads most every nite. Im about to start a cycle and nd sum advice. I wanna do tren ace and test prop. I was wondering what best doses of each would be and the length. I realize tren needs pinned eod. Also that I need to run the test 2 weeks beyond the tren. What I have on hand is 30 cc of 100mg/ml tren ace and 30cc of the test at 200mg/ml
    I have bn cycling for 3 years now, running 3 cycles per year. Mostly high levels of test and deca (for joint pain), some sust and one round of tren and test.
    Age 32
    Wt:236
    Ht:5'10"
    BF:13%

Thanx.
    which test do u have cyp or prop? prop will work better because tren and prop are pinned eod and in the same syringe..u can run something like this....

test prop-150mg eod 1-8
    tren ace-100mg eod 1-6
    arimidex-.25mg e3d 1-13
    dostinex-.25mg e3d 1-13

pct-nolvadex-20/20/20/10/10 9-13 clomid-50/50/25/25 9-12
    Last edited by clutchitalian; 04-13-2011 at 10:56 PM.

That's a good cycle alright. You would have to get another btl of prop. Tren would barely make it as you'd only have 2ccs to spare at the end. If so just finish the btl

Always buy more gear than you need.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    which test do u have cyp or prop? prop will work better because tren and prop are pinned eod and in the same syringe..u can run something like this....

test prop-150mg eod 1-8
    tren ace-100mg eod 1-6
    arimidex-.25mg e3d 1-13
    dostinex-.25mg e3d 1-13

pct-nolvadex-20/20/20/10/10 9-13 clomid-50/50/25/25 9-12
    Good cycle!
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Just got back online guys. The test I have is cyp.

Also- I am on TRT and have never had to use any pct bsides estrogen blockers while on cycle.

Thanx for the advice