Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 53 year old newbie

Default 53 year old newbie

8 years ago i was the top union roofer...i was the best mop man in the tri state area 6 foot 6 260 pds and swung a 160 pnd hot tar mop every day...fell off roof broke my neck and lost all my muscle..could barley lift a gallon of milk...doctors said nerves in arms shoulders a chest had died and i would never get strenght back ...got depressed gained 120 pds...5 years ago started walking lost 100 pds had all loose skin started lifting and nerves had come back and i went from 90 pd bench to 225 pds in 6 months and hav'nt stopped since.Stronger now at 53 then ever before.Anyway i've tried some oral steroids and even igf r3long but decided to get help from professionals like you guys,before i found this site i placed an order 16 amps sus 250 and 60 oral tabs of primobol 50mgs and was planning 8 week cycle 500 mg sus 250 twice a week and a 50 mg primobol tab every day...then arimdex and clomid and some gaspari testosterone booster i got at gnc for a pct...i'm about 290 pds now (45 of it fat)and 6 foot 6 good health and eat alot of egg whites tuna chicken fruit veggies...lookin to bulk this time...maybe cut cycle over the summer...am i on the right track?....Jim

welcome to IS my tri state brother!! u will learn a lot here....sorry to hear about your accident man....ask questions bro we are all here to help eachother....

Thanks my fellow Italian brother,what do ya think about my 1st cycle? Sustanon 250 500 mgs a week and 50mg primabol oral e/d for 8 weeks

sust is a good idea bro but im just curious why oral primo?

Welcome to IS.

..... welcome .....
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

Quote Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
    welcome to IS my tri state brother!! u will learn a lot here....sorry to hear about your accident man....ask questions bro we are all here to help eachother....
    Dam Clutch, he is our Tri-State Brotha.... Welcome bro

@ Clutch...got oral cuz i the site i got it from just gave recommended dosage..300mgs per week and did'nt say if it was 1 2 or 3 injections per week so i figured get the orals 50 mgs a tab and they would last the 8 weeks because i got 60 of them....guess from your question i made a mistake....like i said NEWBIE

ill def help u learn bro start a new thread or send me a pm with your goals,stats,experience,diet,and we can get you on the right track....

Good to have you with us. please do some research and discover what a proper pct plan is and what ai's to use during cycle. You've come to the right place to learn how to cycle safely and effectively.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!