Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non test cycle,help?

What about equipoise? It says online the only bad thing about it makes you stop producing test so it would be a good idea to take a test with it.. would 350g a week of enanthate be enough to run during a cycle of this? surely thats more than you would produce naturally? and would not really be enough to cause a large amount of bloat? would 350g a week of test and 500g a week of equipoise be ok to do? How long do you think i should wait? i would of thought 8 weeks was grand
    Last edited by trainhard; 04-19-2011 at 06:33 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about equipoise? It says online the only bad thing about it makes you stop producing test so it would be a good idea to take a test with it.. would 350g a week of enanthate be enough to run during a cycle of this? surely thats more than you would produce naturally? and would not really be enough to cause a large amount of bloat? would 350g a week of test and 500g a week of equipoise be ok to do? How long do you think i should wait? i would of thought 8 weeks was grand

Time off = time on + pct

Even with eq you want to be running abit more test than that imo. Eq can make you blow up as well if diet isn't perfect

Can't escape the test man