Thread: injection pain , problems with exercise

Angry injection pain , problems with exercise

Hi
    My first injectable cycle
    I am doing 2 times per week sustanon 250 with proviron 75mg a day

So after 4 shots
    2 to tight - as seen on spotinjections.com thight series 2
    and 2 to glut
    done everything right , changed needles 23g 38mm for injection , cleaned spots with alcohol , penetrated till few mm were left, aspirated and injected 30-40 second , etc.....
    no blood or anything

Now especially after quad injections , i limp , definetlly wont be able to do squats or deadlift , since cant put pressure on leg
    first quad injection troubled me for 5-7 days , yesterday i had second one to other leg and same thing

Glut injections were more or less ok , couldnt sit for a while , but still unconfortable to workout

Is that normal ???

Can anything be done , now to fix me up for training since I really almost cant walk
    would deep heat or betamethasonum / gentamicinum ointment help
    or some cooling gel perhaps

I was told it shoud be normal for new steroid users , but i never seen this limp in anyone around

Also how bad is shoulder injection ?

Welcome to the world of steroids. The pain is normal. Once your muscles get used to the injections it won't hurt any wherre near as bad if at all.
    Yoiu can take some asprin or ibuprofin for the pain. But all is well. Injecting is a pain. No pain, no gain!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well then gains will be great considering the pain

So is shoulder or calf injection paifull , since both are simple to self-inject
    I got problems aspirating in glutes area

I read a bit about warming syringe and sustanon prior to injection and massaging area after
    How do you rub /massage dont want it done wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MlatiMudan View Post
    Well then gains will be great considering the pain

So is shoulder or calf injection paifull , since both are simple to self-inject
    I got problems aspirating in glutes area

I read a bit about warming syringe and sustanon prior to injection and massaging area after
    How do you rub /massage dont want it done wrong
    I would not do the calves if I were you, very painful. You think you can't walk now?
    Glutes and delts are best most pain free spots to inject.
    I always heat my oil before injecting. This helps with absorption and makes it easier to push through the needle.
    My Nurse Practitioner sister told me not to rub the injection sites as it causes necrotization of the tissue. But a heating pad, warm wash cloth, etc won't hurt any.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

How much do you warm it up and which method
    put ampule in hot water or syringe?

Or i read somewhere use hair dryer ???

took ibuprofen so it calmed down for now
    hope it lasts until I finish legs

I also read sustanon is especially painful , something becouse of propionate inside

But it doesnt make logic
    Anyway how many injections are needed to get used to it like 2-3 in same muscle or....

And is switching as many muscles as possible better for results since receptors are fresher that way
    I planed using quads , glutes and shoulder , so 6 places so it would come to max 3 injections per muscle
    any benefit of that

Quote Originally Posted by MlatiMudan View Post
    How much do you warm it up and which method
    put ampule in hot water or syringe?

Or i read somewhere use hair dryer ???
    Hair dryer works well. I run mine under hot tap water in the syringe, being careful to keep water away from needle, for a couple of miutes.
    took ibuprofen so it calmed down for now
    hope it lasts until I finish legs

I also read sustanon is especially painful , something becouse of propionate inside
    Prop hurts, but then most products do. I think a lot fo times the pain is more from jabbing yourself with a needle than anything else.
    But it doesnt make logic
    Anyway how many injections are needed to get used to it like 2-3 in same muscle or....
    Something like that.
    And is switching as many muscles as possible better for results since receptors are fresher that way
    I planed using quads , glutes and shoulder , so 6 places so it would come to max 3 injections per muscle
    any benefit of that
    Always rotate sites as much as possible. This allows for better absorption and lessens the liklihood of sterile absess.
    My other answers are in red.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

thanks for info
    helps a lot