Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13 yr old lifting?

Default 13 yr old lifting?

My nephew is wanting some size and strength for football.

I got him doing 3 sets of 10 with the bar doing squats, deads, presses, rows, and bench.

He is wanting to know what supps he can take with his ADHD meds.

Anyone???
    Current Cycle : bulk

10 doughnuts, 3 pizzas, 4 liters of Dr P, 2 double quarter pounders, gallon of chocolate ice cream, and 100mgs of test suspension per day.

I Will !!!

hmmm thats tough...my nephew is 13 also and is asking me the same thing....i would say a multivitamin or any other vitamins is ok,and maybe whey protein....

Well since "nutritional supplements" are supposed to be nothing else but things you could find in food, he should be fine with any of them right?

But I would say nothing with caffeine or any stimulants don't you think? But realistically, he doesn't need any supplements. Just a good balanced diet with plenty of carbs.

But if he starts really training hard at 13, he will always be bigger than all of his friends, and that will be fantastic for him. Lee Priest started training at 13 and he always dominated every contest because he had the advantage of starting young.

I was thinking Tren A.......No?

lol ya imagine that....he would murder his classmates....

I was always taught that you should not really start lifting until 15. Buut I'm with MD, tren A or E.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm the noob that doesn't know anything but at 13 really...And all the knowledge the little man will have to recieve to keep his sanity, he's to young. my 2 cents.
    Last edited by NewbeeNtraining; 04-30-2011 at 09:05 AM.

Alright then 1000mg of tren e a week it is.
    Current Cycle : bulk

10 doughnuts, 3 pizzas, 4 liters of Dr P, 2 double quarter pounders, gallon of chocolate ice cream, and 100mgs of test suspension per day.

I Will !!!

Griffin Guest

training age doesn't affect his growth or natural developement as long as he is preforming his exercises properly, its acutally shown in studies to increase bone density. Just keep in mind his body is always growing so over strenus exercises may not be the best.

i Think he shouldnt go to hard at his age atm.Start him of on a diet plan.I dont think supps should be incorperated for a person that young yet.