Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oral only cycle... d-bol and turinabol?

Cmon smitty. Keep it nice here. He just wants advice

Forget AAS man your gonna end up hurting your self with this mentality

you can use the vitB12 trick to keep your gear in while you fly, its not that bad.
    Specially if you use a checked bag.
    If you use carry on its another story, they might not allow you to take syringes on board.

Oral only cycles are liver toxic and hard on kidneys, not to mention in most cases you loose 95% of the gains. They typically come from water gain.

I would say diet and training while your flying around the country. 6 months is not that much time. Depending on how old you are.

dude the reason everybody tells u that oral only cycles are bad is because any time of steroids shuts down your bodys ability to make testosteone... so the reaason inject test is the base of all steroids cycle is cause we have to have that in our body or we wont be able to get the man up.. wont be able to maintain muscles and can lose more then we gained.. and yes oral steroids do that as much as any other steroids..

so tell me is the urge to want to do them so bad that u might throw on 5-10 pounds , wich is 99% water weight from the dbol then when u get off you lose all that water weight.. and have your boys total shut down and not producting any test then lose more body weigh then weigh less then before you started a cycle? and suffer some ed issues?

and on a side not you never ever run dbol then a nother oral steroid after that dude dbol is highly live toxic.. most people who do 2 steroids will do dbol as a kick start for when they wait for the injectable steroids to kick in durring the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle.. then take a 8-10weeks off the oral steroid to give the liver time to recover then use something like anavar or winny at the end to cut up a little......

dude were not trying to be assholes were trying to give u the right info on how to do it safely ... u came to us askign for info and we gave it to you..so do what you want but you wont be happy doing a oral cycle it has no gaines in the end and all side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddagger View Post
    dude the reason everybody tells u that oral only cycles are bad is because any time of steroids shuts down your bodys ability to make testosteone... so the reaason inject test is the base of all steroids cycle is cause we have to have that in our body or we wont be able to get the man up.. wont be able to maintain muscles and can lose more then we gained.. and yes oral steroids do that as much as any other steroids..

so tell me is the urge to want to do them so bad that u might throw on 5-10 pounds , wich is 99% water weight from the dbol then when u get off you lose all that water weight.. and have your boys total shut down and not producting any test then lose more body weigh then weigh less then before you started a cycle? and suffer some ed issues?

and on a side not you never ever run dbol then a nother oral steroid after that dude dbol is highly live toxic.. most people who do 2 steroids will do dbol as a kick start for when they wait for the injectable steroids to kick in durring the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle.. then take a 8-10weeks off the oral steroid to give the liver time to recover then use something like anavar or winny at the end to cut up a little......

dude were not trying to be assholes were trying to give u the right info on how to do it safely ... u came to us askign for info and we gave it to you..so do what you want but you wont be happy doing a oral cycle it has no gaines in the end and all side effects.

Just to add to this, when your done your oral cycle and you loose your gains, you will be back here again, asking for a real cycle

Its not a big deal for the most part, its your body and your choice, we just provide solid safe advice for you to follow.

Just wait that extra 6 months and educate yourself on everything Steroids. Plus it will give you a chance to locate a reliable source AND help you get over your needle phobia.
    when the time comes I would run something like this.

1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    1-12 Test e 500mg(250mg Twice a week)
    3-12 Arimidex .25mg e3d
    8-12 T-bol 40-60mg ED(This would be a maybe)
    14-18 Nolva 20/20/10/10

if u cant inject aas isnt for you bro..do it right or not at all to be honest man.. its really not worth hurting your body to be big for a few weeks and go through all that and lose it all..to risky go with a test only cycle and try that out..

Injecting really isn't as bad as you think, pretty much 90% of steroid users had needle phobias before they injected, its only when you've done your research on how to inject safely, and taken the jump and had your first injection, you realize that its no way as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by thislyn View Post
    1. i hate needles
    2. i like the convenience of pills because I'm always traveling(flying) and cant have needles and liquid roids in my bag... I live at home only a couple days every month
    How much do you love your liver?

If you travel, then dont you take pills everyday, while injectables are once a week. Your taking a chance with both my friend. You should just be honest with yourself "your afraid of injecting yourself". Its ok.
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference