Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help needed & support please!

Unhappy Help needed & support please!

Hey guys I'm not new to weight lifting but I guess I am again now well calling it a refresh.... I made this account long ago when I was 19...and planned on using AAS....however I wanted to gain as much as I could naturally before I took any, I originally didn't want to do any pinning because of fear of needles but I know pinning is better results, safter so I had to man up :P

Anyhow when I was 19 I was cutting down lowest weight I got was 163lbs, not pure muscle but decent. From the end of summer until April I busted my ass like no tomorrow. I went form benching 160 5x6-10 to 215 5x10 end of april and reaching 295lb one max..almost 300.. and squating over 300
    I felt great being a small guy (5.7 and being able to do stuff the "big" guys do.. and my friend who I trained also achived great results going from the bar only to 160lbs

my original goal was to do 225 and I surpassed it... Everything was natural...I biked in winter just to workout, didn't eat fast food( rarley), and followed a really good workout plan ( if anyone needs it I'll post it )

So I was ready to take AAS for the summer, becuase I would of been 20... however an accident happend and I injured my neck...and my workout partner moved to Toronto.... I stopped going to the gym slowley and slowley becuase of the pain and no one to go with.... and with time off the gym I hung out with my friends more and well young guys like to drink and go out.... what happens when your drunk at 3am..mcdonalds and chinese food....the whole summer of drinking, going out, eating out ( I got addicted to eating out...when I worked out I barley ate out so eating out was magical...lol) I got lazier, lazier, and couldn't burn off the calories becuase of no one to go with and my neck was still hurting, and my bench dropped so much i just felt so shitty and weak I almost wanted to give up... I gained about 15-20lbs...lost strength...got depressed...wasted all my dough, etc..school year came...gained even more weight, lots of studying hetic... a year later here I was 200lbs...now I'm about 190ish give or take some days....

I changed my eating habbits completley...I started to bike again, and recently go for jogs, and working out in my room just to get my body more active so I can hit the gym again...

So my question is... should I work out till I get back to around 160-170 and try regaining my strength than take AAS or should I take them now?

I get mixed answers....

My original idea was to do Winstrol before test.. a few friends of mine did that and achieved great results...

But here is what i have lined up for me

I just turned 21 so I think I'm ready (i know people who took it way younger)

10week cycle of Test Cyp
    Novladex
    Clen
    Winstrol and T3
    and Milk Thistole

Now I know the best for first cycle is to do test first

10 week cycle with 3-4 week novladex maybe throw in winstrol at the end or save it for next cycle?

I know with T3 its better to take it with AAS becuase of the muscle loss correct?

I seen people on forums reccomend Winstrol and T3 after a test cycle

Anyhow I sort of lost some of the knowledge I had but will do reasearch again, I really would appreciate any help

I have pictures of before and after... man I look like a baloon now LOL! But I'm not sure if its good to show face or not...anyhow I'll post progress

Sorry for the long type, I plan on using this forum alot and getting to know you guys!

So any help? Anyone go through somthing like that and have a good outcome?
    Last edited by bigboy_245; 05-31-2011 at 02:25 AM.

I see you have no ai in your plan. Add one in there during cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i would still wait a few years if i was you. but if you are going to do it make sure you get everything you need first.. including ai and pct

I would wait a few more years, you have enough education to get to where you go, you have a fairly good understanding of how important diet is.

If your going to cycle, leave all that crap out.
    Test C or E is fine, and an AI, nothing more. 500mg week maximum, see how you do.
    nolvadex for pct would be fine.

You,ve done it once and with the knowledge you have regarding diet and training you can do it again im sure. You are still young so use what natural testosterone you are producing to your advantage.

So I should wait a bit? It Is so
    Tempting because I feel superweak at the moment and alot of people have been gearing lol

So novladex is not enough on hand? My dealer told
    Me I wouldn't need anything else on hand for 500mg a week from what he experiences and trained people

Anyhow ya I always see mixed stuff on forums...

So as for a ai is aromasin the better solution instead of armidex ( the prices on it are so insane)

Ai helps mostly for bloat and blocks more estrogen right?

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    I would wait a few more years, you have enough education to get to where you go, you have a fairly good understanding of how important diet is.

If your going to cycle, leave all that crap out.
    Test C or E is fine, and an AI, nothing more. 500mg week maximum, see how you do.
    nolvadex for pct would be fine.

Novladex on cycle isn't enough?

What do you think of a clen only or Clem/t3 6 week cycle I just seen some guy post and apparently alot of people saying good things

Arimidex is better on cycle. Nolvadex is for post cycle or if you begin developing gyno it can help it from getting worse.
    Aromasin is better post cycle since it kills the estrogen and you want some estrogen to make you grow.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Arimidex is better on cycle. Nolvadex is for post cycle or if you begin developing gyno it can help it from getting worse.
    Aromasin is better post cycle since it kills the estrogen and you want some estrogen to make you grow.
    So my cycle should consist of

10 week test c 500mg Monday 250 thurs 250
    Ai with armison it's eod? What dosage
    And novladex 12-15week ?

Can I do anything with the clen/t3 or win or should I save those?

Also there's nothing similar to armison that doesn't cost an arm and leg? Lol!

Arimidex, not aromasin.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!