Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Human growth hormone

Default Human growth hormone

Looking into buying human growth hormones. Age 20 , goal is to get taller n build muscle. any advices on this product ?

Skip it. You don't need it. You are way to young to need that. To use it to get taller you needed to have your parents give it to you before the growth plates seal. And to use it for anti aging you need to be older, at least 35ish. I would not use it if I were you IMO!

Default hgh at age 20

I SecondThat!!!!
    Good advice jammer

Buddy if you start taking hgh now, your head is going to look like a watermelon by the time your 25. Plus you will have monkey hands. That's the good side affects.

All of our hieghts were decided a long time ago, about the times our dads said "oh yeah" and our moms said "oh no".

Look at Barry Bonds head, if you want the forever chin and wide screen forehead, then by all means start pinning ius.

Big arms, wide shoulders and rock solid legs will get you more ass then a BIG HEAD and BANANA HANDS.

Joking aside, it will take 6 months to see results and the you need to stay on, plus to see real results you need to dose 6 or more ius a day, I hope you have a great paying job, because it will run you $20 - $30 a day.

Besides you are 20, your natural HGH is firing like crazy still.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

How tall are you? Instead of focusing on that do what Bullet reccomended and start working on a banging physique...then plough chicks that are taller then you

hahha alright sweet guys. yea i guess yous are the pro i will take your advice. i am 5"4 .. just on the hydroflow and cell tech hard core.. nothing serious yet lol