Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: ~NYmuscle 1st cycle and 1st competition log~

Split up your calf exericses, between seated and then some type of toe raises, either standing on a plastic platform with the smith machine loaded up, or using the leg press.

The calf muscle has 2 heads, one lies under the other and to get those wide calves that stack on both sides of your shin you need to do some type of toe raises with good extension.

Dont bounce, if you have to bounce, reduce the weight, its about extension and contraction. Always change up your feet angles to really fry both heads. Angles in, angled out and straight.

Good luck NY, you have a guy west if the mississippi pulling for you brother.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Split up your calf exericses, between seated and then some type of toe raises, either standing on a plastic platform with the smith machine loaded up, or using the leg press.

The calf muscle has 2 heads, one lies under the other and to get those wide calves that stack on both sides of your shin you need to do some type of toe raises with good extension.

Dont bounce, if you have to bounce, reduce the weight, its about extension and contraction. Always change up your feet angles to really fry both heads. Angles in, angled out and straight.

Good luck NY, you have a guy west if the mississippi pulling for you brother.
    Sounds good ill def try those angle's and toe presses.Thanks man appreciate it!

im not sure if this is possible but i got of the shower 20mins ago and i was sitting down and fro some reason i touch my nipple and felts sticky stuff on my hand,is it possible on the first day there is fluid coming out of my nipples? s this a sign of gyno?Im almost certain fluid came out because i elt it on my hands have adex on hand if needed(only 30tabs),i dont understand ho if this is the 1st day

sticky fluid ??? strange
    you are running test only cycle . the problem you are asking about is related to deca/tren (prolactin issue) . it is your only first pin (correct me if i am wrong) .
    it is not a sign of gyno but it is a sign of high prolactin levels but can say anything untill you get you bloodwork done . or it may be just your mind. see if that happens again.

i suggest you to get a blood work done asap.

I would say your being paranoid. And quit playing with yourself and then touching your nipple. There will always be sticky stuff on your fingers if you do that. Just kidding. I couldn't help myself. Honestly though I would say you are probably paranoid. If you put on a shirt and then have wet spots where your nipples are about an hour or so later then I would say you have something to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    I would say your being paranoid. And quit playing with yourself and then touching your nipple. There will always be sticky stuff on your fingers if you do that. Just kidding. I couldn't help myself. Honestly though I would say you are probably paranoid. If you put on a shirt and then have wet spots where your nipples are about an hour or so later then I would say you have something to worry about.
    lmao

Unless you ran a decca/tren or npp cycle before this cycle, there is no way you could have prolactin built up. The only cure is to run dostinex. One easy way to determine that you have prolactin build up is that you sex pistol will not get hard.

Adex can't cure prolactin build up, so don't start upping that dose, besides you only start adex after week 3.

You had to have touched something else before you touched your nipples, it just does not make sense, plus the lactation would yeild a milky looking liquid. The blood work you did last week would have shown high progesstrone levels, you said the blood work came back fine, so this just has to be false alarm.

Unless you recently did a cycle that contained either decca, npp or tren I would not be concerned.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by androgenic View Post
    sticky fluid ??? strange
    you are running test only cycle . the problem you are asking about is related to deca/tren (prolactin issue) . it is your only first pin (correct me if i am wrong) .
    it is not a sign of gyno but it is a sign of high prolactin levels but can say anything untill you get you bloodwork done . or it may be just your mind. see if that happens again.

i suggest you to get a blood work done asap.
    Yes first pin ever,im also running 20mg of dbol,Had bloodwork done last week all was fine

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post

lmao,Hope its just in my head

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Unless you ran a decca/tren or npp cycle before this cycle, there is no way you could have prolactin built up. The only cure is to run dostinex. One easy way to determine that you have prolactin build up is that you sex pistol will not get hard.

Adex can't cure prolactin build up, so don't start upping that dose, besides you only start adex after week 3.

You had to have touched something else before you touched your nipples, it just does not make sense, plus the lactation would yeild a milky looking liquid. The blood work you did last week would have shown high progesstrone levels, you said the blood work came back fine, so this just has to be false alarm.

Unless you recently did a cycle that contained either decca, npp or tren I would not be concerned.
    No never ran anything before,Idk i hope its in my head could dbol be it?Or am i just bugging?

you dont have to worry much. if your bloodwork was fine then there should be no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by androgenic View Post
    you dont have to worry much. if your bloodwork was fine then there should be no problem.
    Ok hope so,But generally speaking is it possible on day 1 from test and dbol for this to happen?I dont think i ever read anything about prolactin being a side effect of test/dbol