Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to lower my test!!?

Default Need to lower my test!!?

Hey fellas, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions on how to lower my natural testosterone levels temporarily?? Im going to try the legal route for a cycle (HRT) first, since theres less risk and hassle involved Thanks for any suggestions

No it is what it is. You can cycle on, then jump off, that would lower it. But I don't think that would be a good ideal. Maybe have the old lady kick you in the nuts 20 times, that would lower it.

Alcohol and no sleep.

what kind of question is that ?

if you get test the legal way , you still have to get your ancillaries like everyone gets .

Quote Originally Posted by fvp5 View Post
    No it is what it is. You can cycle on, then jump off, that would lower it. But I don't think that would be a good ideal. Maybe have the old lady kick you in the nuts 20 times, that would lower it.
    Lol, I'll pass on the nut kicken!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattbass View Post
    Alcohol and no sleep.
    Thanks mattbass, i also heard some foods will lower your levels too.

Quote Originally Posted by androgenic View Post
    if you get test the legal way , you still have to get your ancillaries like everyone gets .
    Yea, i understand that, Hormone replacement therapy cyles are the same as theses cycles just less doses of the steroid. I will have to take a blood test to determine what my test level is and i wanted them to be the lowest i can get them so i can get as high dose as i can from the doctor.

Drain your excess Test into some 10ml vials and send it to me
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

dude I have this info but google on it before using
    BLOCKING AGENT: A prescription medicines that can prevent the excretion of steroids from the
    kidneys into the urine. By temporarily blocking this excretion many athletes can test negative for
    anabolic steroids on a blood test while currently on a cycle. Popular blocking agents have
    included: Probenecid, Carinamide, and Anturane. Most blocking agents are banned by committees who also ban anabolic steroids.
    Currently of cycle