Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1150

Thread: Bulletproof Contest Preparation Cycle Log

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    BP, how do you feel on 10IU GH?

I see a lot of people take GH in different ways. Is there a "best" way? for example on 10iu a day: I've hear for fat loss 5iu in the AM 5iu before bed is best and for muscle growth you should only take it post workout. So if you workout 4 times a week you would take around 18iu post workout.
    This is what I take and how i take it:

2IUS AM
    2IUS 12 Noon
    2IUS 4 PM
    2 IUS RIGHT AFTER TRAINING, normally younger men woudl get a natural spike at this time, I am old and do not get that spike, so I give my body the spike myself
    2IUS AT BEDTIME

10 IUS Per day, 50IUS a week, I take the weekend off, I am also taking 125mcgrms of T4 and I feel fucking great, this pharma grade shit is off the chain, I am leaning up and adding mass, I have dropped 5% BF and weight 185.8 after 3 weeks of ramping back up in the gym. Keep in mind I have also went from 2-3 meals, to 6. So, this will be a 50-70lbs off season for me and I will compete as a heavyweight.

I really dont update this much because scheduel is so damn tight with life, I dont agree with a lot of people on this site, just becuase you use a lot of drugs, does not make you a pro. There are guys who dont use any steroids and know more about them then most of us. All I know is I ahve ran big cycles, won shows and have gotten better and better. I will be one the best in Colorado at my age from here on out, eevrything on me is popping with shorter rests in between sets, less training days per week and more focus on my diet.

Keep in mind I am on a small cycle by anyone elses opinion, 500mgs Test E and 600mgs EQ....As soon as I stop growing, then I will add either decca, npp or tren, but as of now my goal is to do as little amount of steroids as possible and get the best results.

My PCT was great, 6 months off, receptors were flushed and fresh, it feels like my first Test cycle, but without the oily skin, sweats and inability to catch my breath, so I know I am not over doing it as far as the drugs are concerned.

Badjuju, I bought 100 - 100iu kits to get a crazy price, but it was a once in a lifetime deal, I could not pass it up. Thank the lord the HCG diet is fading, BAC is back to $2.00 for 10ml, I just got 25 vials and 500 slin pins for cheap.

P.S. Test Suspension pinned bi laterally is off the hook, its almost like synthrol, but no oil, the pumps last for 2 days and the fascia strech is like nothng I have ever seen before.

Monday was back, yesterday was arms , tonight chest and danno - calves.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I'm curious about what you mean by under 40 don't blast and cruise or I won't live to see 60.

I'm on TRT, I'm under 40. Does that mean if I cycle a couple of times and then go back to my TRT dose I'm toast?
    75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90kg
    |--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|
    ==============================>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^PROGRESS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've been cruising on 250mg of Cyp and 500mg Eq for a couple of months and feel great. My strength is still up and I look OK. I will admit to getting lazy in the training and eating garbage more so than normal, so I'm carrying more body fat than normal. But i know it's from slacking on the training and even more so my diet of late, but will eventually get back into high gear. So I'm with you on the lighter dosing.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I've notice from previous cycles upping the dose didn't really increase the growth rate. Just increased the sides.

I've just introduced NPP to my TRT dose at 400mg/week and its been great so far. By the looks of it I don't think ill ever run any bigger than this again.

TRT dose of test plus whatever else I want to add in moderation is a winner.
    75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90kg
    |--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|
    ==============================>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^PROGRESS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is definately a long term game. For me at my advanced age that is the best outlook.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

04-23-2013

Feels good to be back, I have been off the board, but I am still in my bulking stage. Great news is my wife is a little over 6 weeks pregnant and now things are settling down, stress has declined and normalcy is setting in.

I have kept on my diet and cycle, I am am 205-207lbs and in the 12-15%BF range.

I am running 1200mgs of T400 and 1200mgs of EQ, split into 2 pinning sessions weekly, I call them sessions because I site inject everythign bi laterally with slin pins now, no more single shots.

I also added a peptide program: CJC 195 DAC, GHRP 6, ACE 031, PEG MGF, IGF LR3, IPAMORELIN, FOLLISTATIN, HGH FRAG, then I use Hexarelin and Sermorelin on days of big body parts. I am also running 20iu of GH on training days.

Things are going, good body is growing, food has definately been the key.

I wanted to get my log in entered, I will be on more often and using my thread to show progress and keep track of what I am doing. Last nigth was arms, tonight will be shoulders.

I still get ART therapy with skin rolling and deep tissue for 3 hours every saturday.

Feel pretty good, sore, but a good sore. Sleep is up and down, but it could always be worse.

I look forward to catching up with you guys and helping anyone who needs it. I hope all my brothers are well and healthy.

Until later-

BP is out.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

He's back! Haha great news about the wifey. Congrats! Enjoying all that snow this close to may?

Hey bp could you check my thread on cycle prep. I'd appreciate your input.
    Last edited by BushMan; 04-23-2013 at 03:43 PM.

I thought thte gh was supposed to help you sleep better.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hey BP! Good to see your progress. Looking good.
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Wow. Here he is!
    20iu a day on training. Crazy man. Good stuff
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!