Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: lamisil

Default lamisil

may sound like a strange question, but has anyone ever taken lamisil while running orals on cycle?

I'm currently running var in my cycle and was just prescribed lamisil, which can cause liver toxicity. I didn't tell my Dr that I was taking anavar, but am thinking that maybe I should have. I know that var is pretty mild and relatively safe, but am wondering about running these 2 together.

I'm thinking that I may stop my var and hang onto it for later, like when I run tren in August. Honestly, I don't want to stop. Since I started I've hit max's on every excersize and had the most ridiculous pumps.

thoughts???
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

lamisil is an antifungal is it not?

whiteish yellow tinged tablits? 250mg?

I dont see any issues with this and anavar, nor do i find any listing of liver toxicity.
    Your more likely to get a rash, diarreah, and an altered sense of taste vs liver issues.

If your not already on livcare52 or milk thistle just start running it with your double oral and rock on.

Lamisil.....that's for gonorrhea, right?

yeah, for gonorrhea. Funny guy. It is an anti-fungal, I have an infected nail bed. It's a 12 week regime for lamisil and I will have liver profile run at 6 weeks 8 weeks, then at 14 weeks. It's pretty nasty stuff from what I've read and the Dr told me. She wanted to be sure I wasn't taking any other meds because it's that harsh.
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

2R you could go back and let her know your on anavar, or just stop the anavar for a while. All my medical writeups dont mention it being that liver toxic, more harsh on the stuff I mentioned.

Google it up and see what you can find from other users. If your in doubt, stop the anavar, its best to be safe man.

that's what I'm thinking. Part of me also wants to come clean with my new Dr about cycling even though I think she already suspects it. My 1st appointment with her was in the begining of June where I weighed in at 192, back in late March I was 174. I'm obviously a lot fuller now with a noticably bigger physique. She asked about it and I said that I was working out and eating like a tiger, which was true... I just left out the test & deca part of it

Here's what I found (red text in particular):
    Side effects
    Many side effects and adverse drug reactions have been reported with terbinafine[4][5][6] possibly due to its extensive biodistribution and the often extended durations involved in anti-fungal treatment ( > 2 months ). The following is a comprehensive list of adverse events that are associated with terbinafine use:
    Gastrointestinal Problems Diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, sickness, fullness, abdominal pain, indigestion, dyspepsia, gastritis, cholestasis, flatulence, altered stool colour,abdominal muscular pain.

Central Nervous System / Neurological Problems Headaches, dizziness, vertigo, light-headedness, decreased concentration levels

Hepatic Problems Raised liverenzymes, liver inflammation (hepatitis), liver damage, liver failure

Immune System Problems Decreased white blood cell counts including pancytopenia, leukopenia, lymphopenia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis, and neutropenia. Auto-immune reactions such as lupus erythematosus

Psychological Problems Depression, anxiety, insomnia, increased / unusual dream activity, malaise.

Sensory Problems Complete loss of taste (ageusia), decreased taste (hypogeusia) and distorted taste (dysgeusia) often involving a metallic taste sensation and dry mouth. Visual disturbances including blurred vision, green vision and double vision.

Skin Problems Rash, hives. (urticaria), skin irritation, itching (pruritis), jaundice , Stevens-Johnson syndrome.

Other Fatigue, increased heart rate (tachycardia), hair loss, decreased red blood cell count (anemia), muscle pain (myalgia), joint pain (arthralagia).
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk