Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: So...TRT After 1st Cycle And What I'm Noticing...

Default So...TRT After 1st Cycle And What I'm Noticing...

Yes, I've decided to simply just move toward a TRT regimen after my 1st cycle. I've reduced the dosing to 200mg/week of Test E and still taking Arimidex. Here's what I'm observing...

Energy levels and libido still through the roof. I've increased my cardio as I've wanted to see if I could "cut" on a TRT regimen. I'm running 3-4 miles 3-4 times a week and doing stairs ~1000ft in the same session(s).

Now, at the beginning of my cycle this last February, I weighed in at ~175lbs (after losing 45lbs naturally). At the end of 12 weeks I was up to 195lbs and looking good, feeling strong. Today, I'm sitting at 190lbs and I'm definitely noticing a marked striations in my shoulders, legs, and even abdomen(something I've always fought with my entire life). My obliques are noticeable and I'm definitely getting vascular in my arms and abdomen.

I'm still eating clean, consuming 200g+ of protein daily while keeping my saturated fat intake down and moderate carbs (no sugar if I can avoid it). I'm running a deficit of about 300-500 calories a day and it appears as if, probably thanks to the assistance of the 200mg of Test, I'm still retaining my gains from the cycle.

Just thought I'd share this with y'all. I'm still not sure if this was the wisest decision to immediately switch to a TRT regimen, and I may want to in the near future end the Test for awhile, but in the meantime, I'm still noticing improvements as a result of my decision and diligent effort.

i am about to complete my pct and after that i will also switch to my trt dose . i always do it . so there is no problem with that . just keep an eye on your calories while "cutting" even on a TRT dose.
    infact it would be much easier for you to maintain your mass while cutting as you will be on TRT .

Quote Originally Posted by androgenic View Post
    infact it would be much easier for you to maintain your mass while cutting as you will be on TRT .
    This is what is driving me so far. Despite the fact that I am pleased with the results, I'm finding as I get "leaner" that the bodyfat is coming off ever so slowly...painfully slow. It's somewhat frustrating as I'm noticing the progress, but it seems to be taking longer as I approach my goal...Does that make sense? It's almost as if my body is fighting my efforts to get lean by trying to hang on to what I have left. GRRRRR! LOL!

The body wants to store fat for any future starvation periods. The leaner you get the harder that last shred of faat will be to get rid of. Try switching to prop for your trt.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!