Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sustanon 250 organon pharma tech

Default Sustanon 250 organon pharma tech

So i purchased this gear a few weeks back from a trusted source. Opened up the boxes again now and realised a few of the vials are a little different in size, iv done research on the pharma tech stuff and they have said its new and gtg though im a little worried now. Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

The gear is exactly the same as this stuff, though just a few millimeters difference in a few of the vials in length. Sustanon 250 Pakistan Karachi Pharmatec ¿FAKE?

Bump!
    Bump!

they are legit dude. ive gotten many boxes with those same vials. tell tale signs of fakes are if the lettering rubs off the vial. the expiry date is not a 5 year period or if there are spelling mistakes. as for as the pictures look i can say ive bought and used many of that same vial

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    they are legit dude. ive gotten many boxes with those same vials. tell tale signs of fakes are if the lettering rubs off the vial. the expiry date is not a 5 year period or if there are spelling mistakes. as for as the pictures look i can say ive bought and used many of that same vial
    Cheers. Was getting mixed views about them. I trust my source 100% then realized the slight difference on the heads on some of the vials.

Bump. Anyone else?

I have the exact same batch! ×40