Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 4000 + calories a day need help

Post 4000 + calories a day need help

Hey y'all been trying to gain with the cycle I'm on and someone mentioned that I might nOt be consuming 4000 plus calories a day . I day pretty lean maybe I need some breakdown of what to eat n when. I would like to eat every 2-3 hours cuz my body craves food. I w.O 3-4 times a week.

Please help I'm trying to perfect my eating habits so I know what to buy when shopping for food. Any help would be great ....my goal weight is 225 n I'm at 205 now so I want know how to gain lean weight supplements n all ... Apps for iPhone if u know they help etc... Thank u
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

MEAL 1:200gm's of all natural yogurt with 1/4 crushed almonds,1/4 crushed pecans,1/4 pumpkin seeds,1/4 oats,sprinkle of flax seeds and a scoop of vanilla or bannana protein powder.1 cup of orange juice.

MEAL 2: 4 egg whites,2 whole eggs,4 pieces of whole meal toast with all natural peanut butter and a protein shake.

MEAL 3: 1/2 cup brown rice, 200gms chicken breast,cup of brocoli,cup of coliflower and a protein shake.

MEAL 4: 200gms of tuna wrapped in pita bread with 100gms of cottage cheese and lettuce and a protein shake.

MEAL 5: 3 buck wheat pancakes,100g luma beans and a protein shake.

POST WORKOURT-Amino acid-Carb drink

MEAL 6: 500g scotch fillet steak,cup of brocoli,asparagus,spinach and cabbage w/ protein shake.

MEAL 7: 4 cruskets with cottage cheese,protein shake.

Cup of mixed nuts throughout the day.

Also I use a good app for my iPhone called my net diary it will count all your cals and give u a total cal, fat, protein and carb ratio to see what you need more of. Any food/protien your taking it's all in there.

Thanks fellas that seems like alot but believe it or not my body craves it .... For protein shakes I have the blender ball Thingy from gnc will that be okay? How many scoops for protein shakes .... ? Working out 3-4 times a week and eating like this on cycle will not make me fat right? As long as I exercise ...?
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

Quote Originally Posted by eMedic View Post
    Thanks fellas that seems like alot but believe it or not my body craves it .... For protein shakes I have the blender ball Thingy from gnc will that be okay? How many scoops for protein shakes .... ? Working out 3-4 times a week and eating like this on cycle will not make me fat right? As long as I exercise ...?
    Im not sure with the blender thing your talking about so i wouldnt know.As for scoops in shakes,it should tell you how many scoops to use per shake on the container,if you want to double it,go for it.For me carbs seem to process really well on cycle,if you're working out 4 days a week and throwing in some cardio im sure you will do fine