Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Blood work? Why? When?

Default Blood work? Why? When?

So - going to turkey and all is legal so going to get a doctor to help me out along the way.

I have read much about the place re blood-work? What is it? Why do you do it?

What do you need to tell the good doctor to request from the lab for the results?

Thanks lads - appreciate it large

You want lots of things checked

Good and bad cholesterol, test, free test etc.

The doctor should know what you need.

I would ask for a complete metabolic profile, lipid panel, Total and free test, and that will be a solid blood work. There are other things like thyroid and estrodiol you could have done but not needed unless you have a weigh issue.

The reason we want blood work pre cycle is to see where our hormone, lipids and other chemistry are at for a baseline. This lets us know we are healthy enough to cycle and also allows us to judge recovery when we get post cycle blood work done. Without pre-cycle blood work there is no point of reference other than what is normal levels based on statistics, which doesn't mean much.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

OK great info thanks guys - I will get one before I start - and then how often do you get one from that point?

I get mine done twice per year. When you are done with your cycle and pct you should maybe wait a few weeks then get at least you total and free test done so you have an idea of how well your natural test has recovered.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.