Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: critique biceps workout

Default critique biceps workout

I just got back in the gym after about a month off from an injury, non workout related. my chest has always been the part of my body that grows the quickest. So far biceps this time around i started doing:

each arm cable curl- 4 sets 10 reps each(one warmup)
    hammer curls- 4 sets 10 reps( one warmup)
    cable curl 2 hand grip- crazy 7's (4 sets, last one really light)

I also do back on bicep day so i do reverse grip pulldowns, 3 sets.

I have no problem getting my chest to grow, but was just wondering if this is enough to get my biceps to grow or if its too much. I want my routine right from the start for maximum progression. P.S. i'll be starting my second cycle in probably late august. As always any advice is appreciated.

Biceps, being one of the smaller muscle groups do not require a lot of isolation. If you think about it they are involved in almost every upper body exercise you do to some extent. Triceps more so, but biceps as well.
    I've found for me, realizing that we all are different, 6 sets of olympic bar curls is all I need in any given week to promote growth.
    More is not better with biceps.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I agree. You're doing over 100 reps of curls. Once the tissue is broke down, stop and let it recover. You'll need 2 weeks off after 100 reps to recover from that.

I only do reverse grip close grip pull ups and neutral grip rows for biceps on one upper day. then on my other upper body day i do wide grip pull ups and reverse grip bent over rows to hit them.

thanks for the feedback i'll tone it down