Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: couple questions

Agreed with shovel. Enth takes 4-5 weeks to slightly feel and by week 6-7 should be in full swing! End your cycle with prop pinning eod for the last 2 weeks after your last enth shot. Start pct 2 weeks after last enth shot and 2 days after last prop shot

Thank you for the replies.

Bad Juju - When you say "Start pct 2 weeks after last enth shot and 2 days after last prop shot"

I already started Liquidex at week 3 - .25ml E2D. Are you saying start Liuidnolva 2 weeks after last prop shot? I am not following when you say start 2 weeks after test e shot and 2 days after last prop. Also, so I should run test e up to 12 weeks and then prop the last 2? Should I forget the anavar?
    Last edited by jayshel; 07-28-2011 at 10:44 PM.

I would drop the var. This is what I'd do

Wk 1-12 test enth 500mg wk
    Wk 1-14 liquadex .25mg e3d
    Wk 12-14 prop 100mg eod

Pct
    Wk 15-17 nolva 20mg ed
    Wk 18-19 nolva 10mg ed

Thanks Bad Juju. One question. Does anything change being that I have been running prop for the first 5 weeks and will run until week 6?

No nothing changes you are making this more complicated then you need to. Adding that Prop at the end isn't really going to do anything but spike you levels for 2 weeks.

I would run the prop for 8 and the E trough week 12, Week 7 and 8 with Prop and e will have you feeling great and make the peak of your cycle awesome.

Week 1 - 12 Test E 500mgs
    Week 1 - 8 Test Prop
    Week 3 - 14 Adex
    Week 14 - 15 Nolva 20mgs ED
    Week 16 -17 Nolva 10mgs ED
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Thanks Bullet. What are the advantages/disadvantages for running a longer cycle vs shorter(ie. 14 weeks vs. 12 weeks)? Also, I have been feeling really tired and letharthic lately - is this normal?