Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: felt like shit today

Default felt like shit today

I had no power in my muscles and I couldn't lift shit. My muscles were tired and I had no energy. First time happening. I been off-cycle for a awhile and this never happened. Could the issue come from my diet? I haven't been dieting at 100%, only at 50% since I'm off-cycle.

One possibility is you could be low on potassium, particularly if you've been sweating a lot. Check out the electrolyte thread in the diet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_bastard! View Post
    One possibility is you could be low on potassium, particularly if you've been sweating a lot. Check out the electrolyte thread in the diet forum.
    I doubt so, I drink alot of orange juice and eat tomato pasta frequently. Maybe it's just a normal shitty day that happens ocasionally.

I have as many good days as i do bad days,It always depends on what i feel like when i wake up and what i eat during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    I have as many good days as i do bad days,It always depends on what i feel like when i wake up and what i eat during the day.
    Exactly. I think I should go bed earlier, I normally go bed at 1 am and wake up at 10:45 am

Quote Originally Posted by jamesvinci91 View Post
    Exactly. I think I should go bed earlier, I normally go bed at 1 am and wake up at 10:45 am
    there's some great herbel supps out that can be used for sleep such as herbal teas.They will help relax the muscles and aid in sleep.they'll Have you feeling re-energized the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    there's some great herbel supps out that can be used for sleep such as herbal teas.They will help relax the muscles and aid in sleep.they'll Have you feeling re-energized the next morning.
    Yea I heard about these. I have no trouble sleeping though, it's just I am too addicted to my computer lol

Hey Man, we all have some days that are better than others, but the main thing is you got to the gym!

it could be a range of things why you have had an off day, if your looking in to your diet it may be because you are at 50%, and again as you mentioned could be rest.

and yeah there are plenty supps out there for you man, when i was younger i used to live of nitrous oxide supps like NO xplode and Superpump 250! they got me wired for the gym (these are packed full of creatine lol)

Chin up tho man, you got there!

-Enjoy the Mass-

Quote Originally Posted by jamesvinci91 View Post
    Yea I heard about these. I have no trouble sleeping though, it's just I am too addicted to my computer lol
    haha.. I think buff is too

I find the earlier i wake up the better i feel.Every morning i take a dose of hawthorn extract.That has me feeling like a new man,gets my blood circulating.