Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: IM ADDICTED hmm

Default IM ADDICTED hmm

just finished a sick cycle of sus/prop/tren/EQ/Masteron/Anavar... no i did not take this all at once... started with sus/tren/prop/eq 1 - 4 weeks.... then sus/tren/EQ 4 - 8... then sus/eq/MAST 8 - 17...... during i was taken DOSTINEX and ARIMIDEX.... then HCG at the end of cycle and then obv nolvadex...

it was a very nice cycle, but heres the thing... SUMMER ISN"T OVER! AND I WANT TO DO MORE!!!!!

Im going to just do:

sus 500/wk
    EQ 600/wk
    and prop wks 1 - 4 100EOD
    IM doin it no matter what, my question to you is.

DId i just waste all that nolvadex?? wud of it just been better if i continued for another 10wks without using the nolvadex?? or takin that 6 week break in middle was a smart IDEA?
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10
    "Cheat Meals are for wimps"

Hazcat Guest

Good to see you posting again brother. So, how much did you gain on this cycle?

LEANED OUT SOO NICE!!!!! gained 25lbs ... dropped back 5lbs at the end... Abs cam in nicely ..veins are poppin, it was MIRACULOUS! hahahaha
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10

The sust is more potent than the nolva, your body will be a little confused, the big thing is keep an eye on your estrogen.

Swap the eq this time for npp!

Godfatha!
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

I think since the nolva is a serm , meaning "selective" it should not be a problem. I'm starting week 25 today of current cycle. Gained 35 lbs so far, but cut it back to 25 lbs. Now it's all about making them permanent. I may go back up a bit more to 230. But I'm a short squirt.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hazcat Guest

I think your break was a good idea. Your signature stats show you at 179 pounds. Is that correct?

sorry, i got tied up on a few things... right now im at about 195lbs ... i started at 179 - 180... i reached up to 204lbs on cycle..... i lost 9lbs like it was nothing when i came off... but i feel like im retaining the gains that i have so im very proud of it.... as long as i keep that in check ill be happy, if i lost the 15lbs i gained i will be depressed as a motha fuka..hahaha, ...
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    The sust is more potent than the nolva, your body will be a little confused, the big thing is keep an eye on your estrogen.

Swap the eq this time for npp!

Godfatha!
    sus
    prop
    deca
    mast

????? Is this what u want me to do????
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10

and yes i wanna add masteron in there as well towards end of cycle again.. i love that shit!!

P.S i dont have NPP only DECA
    26yrs old
    179lbs
    14% BF
    5'10