Thread: Weed & Steroids

That's why we are here!
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Case closed. Let's keep rec talk out of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Marijuana increases estrogen production.
    Buf, I don't believe there is medical data to back this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Case closed. Let's keep rec talk out of the forums.
    I don't consider hemp recs. as it's medicinally used and prescribed by doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Marijuana increases estrogen production.
    is this fact?Studies?

I have heard and read about it many times but cannot say if there was medical data to back this up. I have read also that long term use can cause ED and it is believed to be linked to raised estrogen levels.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

See, I brought up a great debate. Regardless, I am still smoking while on gear and I still feel great, I am still getting gains and seeing results, and it sure helps me get down alot of food ( but quality food )
    " Procrastination kills, don't be a victim "

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    IMO there is no room for recreational drugs in body building. It's contradictory to most of our goals or at least mine. And that is to be fit and healthy as long as I can.

In addition we prefer to keep talk about recreational drugs off this board. We are already viewed by some as drug addicts but it's best to keep discussion focused on responsible use of steroids.
    ^^
    Same opinion ,,, Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdtimbit View Post
    See, I brought up a great debate. Regardless, I am still smoking while on gear and I still feel great, I am still getting gains and seeing results, and it sure helps me get down alot of food ( but quality food )
    No this topic has been brought up here several times and never has it been a GREAT debate. It's childish bullshit that has no business on a body building board. Do as you wish but no more talk of recreational drugs or cannabis on the board. It does not help you put on muscle, lose weight, clear up acne, make your dick hard, increase testosterone or growth hormone or any other thing that this board is here to discuss.

Here is a study if anyone cares to read it.
    http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
    Basically it says cannabis effects a wide range of hormones but there are no long term studies and no definitive data of any long term use or effects. Nothing in the study indicated it was good for you.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 08-06-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by floridagrowin View Post
    no this topic has been brought up here several times and never has it been a great debate. It's childish bullshit that has no business on a body building board. Do as you wish but no more talk of recreational drugs or cannabis on the board. It does not help you put on muscle, lose weight, clear up acne, make your dick hard, increase testosterone or growth hormone or any other thing that this board is here to discuss.

Here is a study if anyone cares to read it.
    http://www.ukcia.org/research/endocrineeffects.pdf
    basically it says cannabis effects a wide range of hormones but there are no long term studies and no definitive data of any long term use or effects. Nothing in the study indicated it was good for you.
    thankyou!!!!!!!!!