Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cutting/PCT Help

Default Cutting/PCT Help

Hey first off thanks for all the help with this. I'm coming off 12 weeks of a sus250 cycle in 4 weeks. I was think of cutting while being on my PCT. For my cutting I was gonna keep it simple, EQ w/ Clen. And for PCT I was gonna run Nolva and clomide. Not sure how much how long on the PCT. I've had minimal sides, my gigle berries are shrunk and I def want those back. Any tips and PCT amounts would def help.
    Last edited by shawn8525; 08-04-2011 at 04:19 PM.

remove your pic asap as we do not allow sources here ....then we can possibly talk
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Sorry about that, very new to this site. Thanks

First off we need to discuss what happens during PCT and why we do it....

PCT is when we bring our bodies natural hormones back online and get them on the path to correct levels. During this time your natural test is low or off and Cortisol is running high in your body. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that will eat lean tissue....that coupled with low test will make you lose gains fast. This is where your diet, training, and supplements come into play a very important role.

1. Diet - You cannot run a calories deficient diet and try and cut during PCT. You WILL lose all of your muscles gain and possible eat more lean tissue than you started with. Using any AAS here (EQ) will be counter productive and destroy any chances of recovery.

2. Your training must on be on par to help you maintain as much muscle as possible here. DO NOT OVER TRAIN! Cortisol will spike even higher if you do.

3. Creatine, HMB, BCAA's will all help you maintain as much lean tissue as possible during PCT...remember PCT is to KEEP gains, not cut or gain.

The correct PCT for your cycle should be as follows....

You will need:

HCG
    Nolvadex
    Aromasin

3 days after your last Sust pin run HCG for 10 days @ 1000 IU ED. During this time you should be running aromasin at 25 mgs EOD or E3D. Start the aromasin the last day of your sust pin.

The following day after your last HCG pin will bring you to the start of week 14....

Weeks 14-15 Nolvadex 20 mgs ED, Aromasin 25 mgs ED wk 14, Aromasin 25 mgs E3D wk 15
    Weeks 16-17 Nolvadex 10 mgs ED, Aromasin 12.5 mgs E3D wk 16

You can run Clomid as well if you like

Weeks 14-15 50 mgs ED
    Weeks 16-17 25 mgs ED

You will be set up for recovery nicely after this
    Last edited by JabsDD; 08-04-2011 at 04:38 PM.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Thank you for your help