Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Lifting and Cardio

Default Lifting and Cardio

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forums. I've been following the BH routine pretty strictly. I've only added wide grip pull ups as recommended from a friend. I've also been doing 2 days on and 1 off. Alternating like this gives each muscle group 3 days for recovery.

I have been running 3 miles in morning before breakfast and 4 miles on my off lifting days. So I am pretty much in the gym everyday of the week. I won't get tired of this because:

A)I like to workout anyway
    and
    B) I have nothing better to do for another 3.5 months (I'm deployed)

There is days I don't go to the gym. So I do get days off...

My question is:

How much am I hindering my lifting by running all the time? I never run right before or after my lift. It's always separated by 6hrs or more. Everything is going great. I can feel the results and I am going up in weight every week. I would appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks in advance,

Kurtis

keep your running and lifting about 6hrs apart. IdK how much you are hindering your gains by running every day but your diet needs to be spot on. Being deployed makes it even more difficult. I know it's difficult because there is not much else to do, but you may want give your body a full day of rest 1-2x a week.