Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sust 250 cycle/dosages...

Default sust 250 cycle/dosages...

just got my gear today, i have 7500 mgs of sust 250. im torn between a 15 week cycle at 500ew or a 10 week cycle at 750ew. kinda leaning toward the longer cycle. what you guys think is the best choice?

24 220 15% bf. solid weigh training routine.

Anything but sust and I'd say 500, but in order to get the most out of it I'd go with 750.

ive got so many different opinions haha. im thinken of just doing .8 ml eod. get me just over 600mgs ew. get best of both worlds.
    Last edited by gorillis; 08-05-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Anything but sust and I'd say 500, but in order to get the most out of it I'd go with 750.
    I completely agree with this. I see minimal gains with sust unless its @ at least 750mg/wk.

Also sust must be pinned at least three times a week to maintain steady blood levels....you are in the ballpark with EOD.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

I personally think the longer cycle option is better than the higher dose shorter cycle option. You give your body more time to grow and you give the new growth more time to mature making it easier for you to keep the gains. If getting more gear isn't an option then I would do 187.5mg 3 times per week (562.5mg week) and that will run you out a little over 13 weeks. A higher dose would probably give you additional gains over the same period of time but if that is all you have to work with then you can still make good gains from it. I would even say adding in another compound would be better than running a higher dose of sustanon. Depending on what your goals are there are many options in both orals and injectables. It comes down sometimes to what is available.

All in all 7500mg of any test is a pretty light stand alone cycle unless it is the first one. If it is just that you don't have the cash at the moment to get additional gear IMO it would be better to wait until you do.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Longer cycles are better even if they are slightly under-dosed, imo. Like FL said you get more time for growth to occur. And even slightly increased test levels are going to yield better results than normal test levels in the long run.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by gorillis View Post
    ive got so many different opinions haha. im thinken of just doing .8 ml eod. get me just over 600mgs ew. get best of both worlds.
    0.8ml/eod will give you 700mg
    if its your first cycle go with 0.6ml/eod(525mg/week)
    Currently of cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj001 View Post
    0.8ml/eod will give you 700mg
    if its your first cycle go with 0.6ml/eod(525mg/week)
    how do you get 700mg, 25mg=0.1 ml right? I was gonna run some dbol but i had some gyno problems last cycle. think i should guve it another shot? i have aderx this time around
    Last edited by gorillis; 08-06-2011 at 06:29 PM.

You won't need dbol with sust since it has prop in it. Just in it eod at 3/4-1cc for as long as you can!