Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pins at walgreens, cvs,etc...

Default pins at walgreens, cvs,etc...

Hey guys, I am a big advocate of not reusing pins and I get all the pins I need elsewhere. In a previous thread it was said to get pins at drug store because they are cheap and easy to get, but the thing is that you need a script to buy them! How do we get around this?
    I assume that there are plenty of people in need of sterile pins. I get all mine either from my source or from veterinary supply- no script needed!
    Is there certain states that u can buy pins otc at a Walgreens?

I live in georgia and i just walk right in and get em no script. Hell las week cvs and wallgreens was out so i gave wallmart a shot they were even cheaper! Did you actually try to get pins in your state or is this going off what someone told you.

That sounds interesting, i figure they try to get your info or DL at least, heck i might try it!
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by hay bailer View Post
    I live in georgia and i just walk right in and get em no script. Hell las week cvs and wallgreens was out so i gave wallmart a shot they were even cheaper! Did you actually try to get pins in your state or is this going off what someone told you.
    I did try by calling them and they said I needed a script. I am in FL.Just moved from Chicago and want options before I get low. I will try here again by just going in and maybe I will try walmart too. Maybe next visit up north I will stop in GA for a selection of stuff. Thanks for info bro!

You should be able to order them from online somewhere as well and have the m shipped right to your door. That's what I do here up in Canada but it may be different down there.

Read that it isn't even illegal to possess AAS up here in Canada HAHAHA
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

I am in Florida as well. When I am in need of needles and have not ordered them offline I walk into cvs or Walgreens,scope out the biggest idiot and tell her I need needles because my horse I clocking and needs a shot ASAP. Always works

I can buy syringes here in Alabama without a script but I don't. I buy them online.
    Last edited by imatryin; 08-07-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Edit.............