Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Ethical question: 19 year old bothering me for a source.

Default Ethical question: 19 year old bothering me for a source.

(Note: not in any way related to this site)

All things known, would it be immoral for me to give him a source? He's a friend of a friend of mine and he plans to get it elsewhere if I don't give him a source, but I feel he is too young. I'm close to 30 myself.
    Last edited by blooddiamond; 08-06-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Immoral, no but you need to tell him the risks and that he is too young. Maybe help him with diet and training and ask him to give it six months to see where he is then.

You obviously know the risks to his health and the fact that he will grow no taller (if that is an issue). Bottom line is he's an adult and can decide for himself. But, that should be based on research that he puts in. Tell him to join the site and if nothing else look around at the threads addressing age issues.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I can honestly say, nobody answers these kind of questions better than FloGro. Hopefully I'll have half his class someday...

In your dreams brotha!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I wouldn't do it. but then I'm one of the only former coke distributors who would not deal with a pregnant woman.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i wouldnt do it either. i used to pettle in this and that myself. I was the only honest dealer i knew. i would never sell to ppl with kids, mental issues, etc. he is an adult and if he really wants to do it at least let him do it to himself without having any part of it. but do sit him down and make sure he realizes the risks involved with doing it so young

I wouldnt do it, but the propblem here is he is most likely going to do it anyway even if you dont help him.

You dont have to share your source, but at least share you knowledge with the kid.

I agree with Dark, at the very most teach him, get him on this site and let all the other guys teach him. Big thing is, if he is stubborn, whch at 19 he is, the best advice you can give him is about PCT and injecting poperly (safe and clean).

I would not help him find gear though, that is the last thing you need on your head........... I get asked daily, I tell everyone NO. I am not a drug dealer, using and selling are way different, if you use and get caught they may go easy on you depending on your record, if you get caught selling its over.

PLUS - also think about the chance of losing your source to some 19 year old who drops dime on him.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath