Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: EQ & Clen

Default EQ & Clen

Hey guys. So I'm done with my sus250 cycle for 12 weeks. I only injected at the most 1 1/2 cc every 4 days. I've been told by alot of people that with that amount PCT is not really needed for me. Is that true. Also after all that I wanted to cut up. I was gonna put EQ and Clen together. I'm not trying any size with it so would that be fine together. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn8525 View Post
    Hey guys. So I'm done with my sus250 cycle for 12 weeks. I only injected at the most 1 1/2 cc every 4 days. I've been told by alot of people that with that amount PCT is not really needed for me. Is that true. Also after all that I wanted to cut up. I was gonna put EQ and Clen together. I'm not trying any size with it so would that be fine together. Thanks for the help.
    Your friends are wrong. You should have run a pct.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Your friends are wrong. You should have run a pct.

I totally agree. I'm not saying you won't recover without pct but it without a doubt makes recovery quicker and that equates to less loss of hard earned gains.

EQ should be run with test and IMO test should be the base of every cycle. If you wanted to cut this soon after running a bulking cycle then you should have just run sustanon and EQ for 14-16 weeks. EQ is a steroid that produces slow, lean gains and it takes that long to get the most from it. You could have bulked for the first 12 weeks then changed up diet to cut while still on cycle. This way you would harden up the gains you made in the first 12 weeks and not lose anything because you are on cycle. It is a bot late for that now as far a using EQ but if you just finished the cycle and could get some more gear right away you could run more test and something like winstrol to harden up. I would say only run it 6 weeks. You could add clen in the mix as well.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.