Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Athlete Cycle, Questions, Answers

Day 10: Test100/DHEA50/Primo100 left quad
    Breakfast: Shake; Lunch: Arugala and spinach salad with goat cheese, walnuts, grilled bison; Dinner: Turkey salad with oil

Rugby practice in 90+ degree heat for 2 hours was absolutely horrible on carb/calorie starved diet. Couldn't catch my wind/energy and subsequently was initially listed as a reserve for Saturday's game. Caught a break and the starting 8man wasn't available, so I'm back in. Going to eat some carbs so that I can perform and stand out on Saturday.

Day 11: same daily gear; different spot (i.e. left glute).
    Breakfast: shake; lunch: smoked salmon, caesar salad with oil dressing, stone head trout with lemon and roasted peppers; dinner: turkey breast salad with oil

Considering ordering some T3.

No workout, no rugby. Might go for a light jog (20 min) tonight. Tried to go this morning and made it 3 steps with no carbs/energy and walked back in. Read BP's log and wondering where he finds the mental fortitude to do what he does for so long...

Game this Saturday is against Lloyds of London travelling squad. Hope to stick it to the POMers, but the realist in me says our Texas (mostly, plenty of foreigners) rugby team will have quite a battle to face on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydude View Post
    Appreciate the feedback/info. HGwhat? HGH or HCG? I just ordered some test prop...we'll see if I introduce that instead of the Test/DHEA I'm taking.
    Believe he is talking about HGH.

How's it going? Are you still on muscle relaxers? How is being on muscle relaxers and working out? I've always wondered this... Whenever I'm on muscle relaxers all I'm doing is sitting my ass on a couch!

Quote Originally Posted by tehted View Post
    Believe he is talking about HGH.

How's it going? Are you still on muscle relaxers? How is being on muscle relaxers and working out? I've always wondered this... Whenever I'm on muscle relaxers all I'm doing is sitting my ass on a couch!
    Off muscle relaxers as of Monday. However, I took muscle a relaxer and a prescription IBU prior to rugby practice on Wednesday. Bad idea. We were full contact for about an hour. I tweaked my ankle and didn't realize it until the meds wore off, but it will have to manage. Have a game tomorrow against a travelling London team. My team will have the advantage of home field and playing in 90+ degree heat. Hope to secure my spot on our travelling team for next May 12. I did plenty of sitting on the couch while on the muscle relaxers. Worked from home 3 days last week, which consisted mostly of taking naps and yelling at people over the phone when I was awake.

Day 12: Test100/Primo100 (right glute)/ added Winny 50 (drank it).
    Looks like I decided to add winny now.
    Started eating carbs again after work in preparation for tomorrow's game. Put me into a 3 hour glyco-coma-nap.

No workout again today, just resting for game tomorrow.

Day 12:
    100Test/50 DHEA/50 Winny/100 Primo
    Breakfast: About 7 eggs; lots of: mango, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon. Lunch: berries and almond milk smoothie, protein shake. Dinner: calamari, Caesar salad, trout, rice, veggies, blue moon.

We beat Lloyd's. They have a prop that plays for the Harlequins. We are their only loss on tour. The refing and heat played to our favor. 47-27 final.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydude View Post
    Day 12:
    100Test/50 DHEA/50 Winny/100 Primo

We beat Lloyd's. They have a prop that plays for the Harlequins. We are their only loss on tour. The refing and heat played to our favor. 47-27 final.
    A: I do love to hear about your breakfast!

B: Outstanding... I love to hear about a good, old fashioned, ass kickin'... Good Job rugbydude...
    Last edited by beerbreakfastman; 05-06-2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: ... cows have two stomachs... fact!
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Actually cows have four stomachs beer ... Fact
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 190lbs
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Lifting experience: 3 proper years
    Cycle History: None

Very good smithy1... you are correct... the more I keep digging, the more I find... I now have a total of 4!
    ps... fresh steak, with the smell of gun powder makes me happy... and if I find anything else in this beast, I will let you know…
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Haha you worry me beer
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 190lbs
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Lifting experience: 3 proper years
    Cycle History: None

Quote Originally Posted by beerbreakfastman View Post

B: Outstanding... I love to hear about a good, old fashioned, ass kickin'... Good Job rugbydude...
    Beer, methinks I read somewhere that you're an aussie. in which case it would make even more sense that you like to hear that POM-Es lost. something to do with england shipping convicts off to australia etc.

Day 13:
    right quad-Test/DHEA/Primo/Winny
    Breakfast: Brisket; Post-workout shake; Lunch: Burger and Hot dog and too damn many sweets (it was my wife's 90 year old grandfather's bday party); Dinner: steak kabobs with onions, jalapenos, mushrooms, tomatoes + chicken breast + beans.

Ran 4 miles before breakfast. Took a long nap after church and wife's grandfather's 90 year old bday. Missed working out today.
    Have to be in LA all week next week. Going to bring my gear.

Looking forward to next weekend in San Diego. Bringing my wife. Will have a buddy meeting me there from Colorado. Have another friend that lives there. Hope to win games on Saturday and Sunday and advance to final four, but time will tell.