Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sleep

Quote Originally Posted by jayshel View Post
    Grove,

Do the sleep meds help? What are you on?
    I took Ambien when on tren. When I'm clean it is a great drug. I highly do not recommend it with gear. From my experience if I did fall asleep it was a very heavy and hard sleep, too thick, I was tired all day and some times I would wake up 4 hours in and was wide awake. It was very uncomfortable.

Hope this experience helps.

Pretty sure any sleep med would work, I only take 1/4 of a pill or I get a real deep sleep that leaves me groggy all day. As for those who are on cycle and have no sleep problems, lucky guys! I know that one of the most common sides of Tren is sleep deprivation.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith View Post
    first I shall note that your cycle is a bit unusual for a first cycle
    Test prop in first cycle I doubt it ...

regarding sleep as far as I know guys on cycles usually have sleep problems, so you should be grateful you can sleep
    Nothing wrong with prop in a first cycle. I've known a few people to run it first cycle. As for those on cycle it isn't a gear thing. It is definitely something in daily life that is causing the issue. I am having problems sleeping ATM and it is due to outside stressors. I would agree with te others that using drugs to sleep is a bad idea. Try other methods first and use it as a last resort

Been having the same issue for a while now, and was thinking about trying to get on sleep meds. I think my sleep problem could also be an issue with anxiety though because I mostly have difficulty sleeping on the nights before I have class.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith View Post
    first I shall note that your cycle is a bit unusual for a first cycle
    Test prop in first cycle I doubt it ...

regarding sleep as far as I know guys on cycles usually have sleep problems, so you should be grateful you can sleep
    I did test prop my first cycle. 12 weeks of eod pins. I figured go big or go home!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i would cut the tren out and see what happens... mark

I have had the same problem. I am on my first cycle and started taking ambien. I would not recommend it for the same reasons as keep on pushin said. My doc told me it was safe to take ab 5 or 6 melatonin because I couldn't sleep at all without the ambien. So far I've been getting good sleep and wake up feeling a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by jayshel View Post
    Dsmith, I'm not sure why you felt the need to contribute to this thread. My first cycle did indeed include test prop and was put together by a very well respected member of this forum. Would you like to see the bottles LOL Regarding sleep, I can't sleep on cycle

Buf, I think both you and Dark are right that those factors can contribute to sleep problems. However, like Hambone noted, he doesn't have many issues and still sleep is a problem. Others have said the same thing, they sleep poorer on cycle. I, myself, have come to the same conclusion. I know my body fairly well and have slept miserably on cycle. I'm trying to find anything I can to help with my sleep as it's a concern when I start my next cycle.

Jay
    I'd have to agree with you on this one Jay. Test P is probably the second most common first cycle ester used after Test E. I think Test P is a great choice. Hope you get better sleep. soon.
    In search of perfection and profound enlightment.

I designed Jayshel's most recent cycle, he did great with it. If you think I don't know what I am doing gladly call me out and I will flame you till your burnt. I run with a circle of Dr's, so before I open my mouth I do my research unlike most people on here with 500 measly threads or less with 1 or 2 weak or oral only cycles under their belt.

Sleep issues are usually caused by something else, unless Tren is taken. Over training, horrible diet, stress, training to late, eating salt or sugar too late, drinking carbonated beverages too late, drinking a big shake too late, getting into bed too early, not drinking enough water, taking to many NSAID's 4 hours before bed, having the TV on, getting to engaged in conversation to late, watching a show that is to interesting to late, taking a hot shower too late and many other things. I have pinned at least 100 ml's of Test Prop before bed and its never caused an issue, for that matter I have pinned Tren before bed too. The Prop comment was totally baseless.

Its like people post just to get a post in, either help out, or don't comment, simple as that.

Jayshel, go get tested for sleep apnea, as we grow we become prone to sleep apnea becuase we get bigger, in the meantime I do not suggest ambien, I suggest 1 - 4 mgs of xanax.

Although ambien puts you to sleep its more of a mild coma, induced sleep from a narcotic is not sleep, you can actually sleep 8 hours on ambien and not get rest. Ambien has been found to not let you enter into REM sleep as well. REM sleep is a 4 - 6 hour period where you actually go into Rapid Eye Movement, dream and that is when your body fires up your pituitary gland.

Tell you Dr. you are having some stressful times and its affecting your sleep, but the issue is you cannot calm down. Start off with 2 - 1 mg pills, that should get you through a month, maybe more, then you may need to go to 2.5 pills.

I have been on ambien for 7 years and stack it with 3mgs of xanax, I just switched to 4mgs xanax and no ambien, I am rested and have started to gain weight and not lose as much weight while I sleep, which means I am sleeping. Xanax is a benzo, its addictive and when you com off you will need to ween off it, not juts quit cold turkey.

Jayshel - PM next time so you don't have to deal with this circus.

P.S. Glad to see Tats run with the pack, looks like he is finally coming around.
    Last edited by bulletproof; 09-12-2011 at 05:04 PM.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath