Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Questions on Anadrol

Default Questions on Anadrol

What up fellas!! Been pct for some time and almost bout to start next bulk cycle... I wanted to gain a little more inside information on Anadrol aka "Abombs" I was wondering on a more accurate dose schedule cuz others ive researched have been mixed thoughts.. I am leaving for basic training in november, so would only do it for bout 6 weeks. How's the pct work with orals n anti estrogen n what not. Got a bit of acne from other cycle I did but it's been clearing up with vitamin c , 50mg of zinc , script face wash n some good ole back scrubbin! How are the gains? How much did u gain in weight? Were sides bad ? Just few questions I have for u guys to help me with these well known bulking agents!! Thanks brothers!
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

Firstly bro I hope your NOT going to be doing an oral only cycle, especially with Anadrol? It is, from my experience, one of the worst orals for sides. You gain weight, most of it water. Expect headaches, Acne, mood swings, blood nose, increased agression, gyno if your succeptible to it......the list goes on. I myself pissed blood thanks to liver cysts, so as you can see I am no fan of it. Unless your a high end powerlifter then keep away from it is my advice.
    About its only virtue, as far as I'm concerned are the strength gains, which are not really all that much better than Dbols.
    So what type of cycle do you have in mind here?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Firstly bro I hope your NOT going to be doing an oral only cycle, especially with Anadrol? It is, from my experience, one of the worst orals for sides. You gain weight, most of it water. Expect headaches, Acne, mood swings, blood nose, increased agression, gyno if your succeptible to it......the list goes on. I myself pissed blood thanks to liver cysts, so as you can see I am no fan of it. Unless your a high end powerlifter then keep away from it is my advice.
    About its only virtue, as far as I'm concerned are the strength gains, which are not really all that much better than Dbols.
    So what type of cycle do you have in mind here?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Wow didn't know it was that bad! I want to do a significant cycle but only have 6 weeks but I also have dbol on hand. What would give me good gains in 6 weeks!?
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't!

frist off if u just got off your pct.. it is way too soon to do a cycle you need to give your body time to adjust back to normal hormone lvls for a while.. your body needs time to recover.

also 6 weeks is not enoff time to do a cycle.. even if u just did test p.

and stay away from oral only cycles.. there is a waist of time and money ..and the stress your liver out for nothing in the end because u will lose almost all the gains if not more then u started off at.

if you come off an oral only cycle and go straight into basic you will FAIL. thats my guess- this stuff will shut you down hard and leave you with no natural testosterone to speak off, no new muscle mass will remain and you will probably loose aditional weight because of the cortisol spike... your best bet is to leave the juice alone till you get out! all the running you will be doing will make it really hard to make gains in basic anyway

Yea that makes sence I wouldn't want to be that guy so I'll take ur advice n wait till after bct. Plus I'll prolly gain some good lean muscle being there n lose some bf too!

you will mate- then you can get out and hit some real cycles up good luck man- best advice is to have 6 weeks of solid healthy diet, plenty of running, push ups, pullups and crunches. learn to love em hahaha