Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats up fellas 4th cycle time

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Its his first time using the deca compound, nothing wrong with an assessment of 400mg week and weeks 6-11, while its a short 6 week stint, and the deca ester takes a while to build up, he can stop at any time should things go sideways.
    10-12 weeks is best with deca, 16-20 if your crazy.
    Watch your prolactin buildup too.

Im on the cautious side, I like to assess new compounds in my system a little at a time. Its not that he cant run it in the beginning, and I guess the same rules would apply, I would just do the low dose and see how it goes. There is always more cycles to come.

Whatever the other compound as well, always run your test out 2 weeks past the other compounds, deca, tren etc.

Just my 2 cents boys.
    Good 2 cents. Thanks.

I have tried deca. NPP version. And I didn't have any bad effects. Just only puffy nips. But I upped the arimidex and had letro even on hand just in case things got out of hand. But it subsided.

I think I might go with the test E and Deca as aforementioned. I can't wait to feel like zeus again in the gym. And this time go longer. I should be jacked!

The hardest part about this is going to be diet. I need to get CRAZY strict. Im talking so OCD i have shit pre made for like a whole day, MADE THE DAY BEFORE, so I can have it ready to eat. and have it all planned out. I think eating/diet is the hardest part. Lifting is the funnest and easiest part
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

You are right, diet is the hardest part, something that 90% of us have issues with, even guys like me that have been doing it for years.

I still hit the mcdonalds with my son on friday nights, or pizza, its boyz night after all and I dont want my 6 year old son thinking that its not ok to eat from time to time. He is just getting into eating regular food like potato now...I dont want t jinks that.

However you are an adult and know better

My rules:
    Diet
    Training
    Rest
    Drugs

In most cases if you tweak one of the top 3 you will start to grow again. I once knew a guy taking 6g a week in test, and 3000 calories he could not grow. We switched his shit around 6k calories and 3g test and he got huge again....

Just remember slow and steady as mature muscle is better than muscles from a bottle.

Yea I am going to be focused on this diet. I weigh only 180 lbs. So eating that much isn't going to be that hard. Its not like i am 260lbs lol that would be some tough stuff.

I have ordered my deca to run it 500mg a week. And then of course run my test higher than that. Should be a really good cycle. I am excited. I can't wait.

Gunna eat CLEAN. Eat Right. And make this cycle so WORTH IT!
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Have you decided on a test? E C sust?
    With deca at 500, I would run test at 600-750.

Front load with prop is always nice, or dBol. ( i have never used tbol so dono much on it)

Yea I haven't tried dbol or tool but I wanted to do something that was light on water weight. Even though it is more expensive hopefully it will be worth it.

I have decided on

Test E 1-15 @750mg
    T-bol 1-6 @50mg
    Deca 1-10 @ 500mg

This should be a great cycle. And I should see some impressive gains. It looks simple and doesn't get too crazy. But I can't wait to start it.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Just wondering what a proper PCT would look like. When I would start it. What compounds do I need? When I would do HCG? I wanna do the 10 day HCG thing. But just wondering. Do I need clomid? Do I need aromasin? Do I need to do any of that? Just wondering.
    my stats

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Cycle looks pretty good bro. I'd bump the tbol to at least 70mg from my experience with it.