Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Angry Mexico Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    Any trainer will tell you that small calves come from lack of extension in both the contraction and the negative, either not going deep on the way back down or not high enough on the tipy toes.

Seated x 3 x 25reps

Standing on a 4x4 board or work out plat form with your heels hanging off on the smith x 3 25reps

Standing on a bench, no weight single leg x 3 set x 25 reps, with this you can do 3 different angles toes out, centered, ankles out

Slow, deep down, tipy toes up, no bouncing = huge calves
    Exactly right. I use slow deep movem,ents on calves, not the see how fast you can get it over with mind set I see so often in the gym.
    Deep stretch at the bottom, tight contraction at the top.
    The only problem I have are the cramps. They can be KILLER!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

oops, meant 250 mgs Test E
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    ??????????????? 2 shots of prop I'm guessing?
    Lol. He meant enth

I've done 2 and even 3 shots of prop in a day, so I just figured he might have done the same thing.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Not a bad idea if you need a good boost after a heavy workout! I might do that today lol

Well my back strikes again.....In my 4th set of squats at 315 lbs on rep 5 my lower back popped and I got a sharp pain. Had to struggle to get the bar back on the rack and was in agony.

It's starting to feel a little better now but I will probably have to take it easy for a few days at least.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Jabs. Your 6'8'' remind me not to run into you lol. Is the whole family tall? I don't think any Aussies get up that high haha
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Maybe do squats on the smith machine for awhile.

Focus on leg extensions and leg curls until the back heals up. This was you are not stressing the back and still getting your legs in.
    I'm getting where I love these two exercises.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

When and where ya headed to mexico again? Me and the wife are thinking of doing a last minute trip next week so we can celebrate day of the dead!