Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q bout letro

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    It doesnt matter what the half life is because its suicidal- what matters is how often new aromataze enzymes are generated, which happens to be about every 5 days half a tab every 5 may STILL be too much, but at least you wont have to worry about estro sides ?
    if the half life is long lastign and i can do a low dosage then it makes a huge difference....

dont you try to bring the hammer down on me! Ill out hammer you anyday of the week <3

I've used Letro as a gyno control. I've never had gyno, but if I noticed some sensitivity or itchiness or nipps on cycle I would take about .5mg letro every couple days until symptoms disappeared. I've never run an AI throughout a whole cycle though. Never done an aggressive enough cycle in my opinion. I'd probably use Aromasin if I was going to use continually on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    if the half life is long lastign and i can do a low dosage then it makes a huge difference....

dont you try to bring the hammer down on me! Ill out hammer you anyday of the week <3
    haha isee what your saying....but i dont know of ANY oral pill that has a half life long enough that allows it to be in the system 5 days later.

if you can manage quaters then 1/4 every 5-7 days would probably be good for estro control mate

Quote Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
    I've used Letro as a gyno control. I've never had gyno, but if I noticed some sensitivity or itchiness or nipps on cycle I would take about .5mg letro every couple days until symptoms disappeared. I've never run an AI throughout a whole cycle though. Never done an aggressive enough cycle in my opinion. I'd probably use Aromasin if I was going to use continually on cycle.
    i realise how letro is typically used, the reason i have alot is because i had gyno and used it to get rid of it a year ago.

@Joe - i was hammered in that previous post to you lol. I deff. see what youre sayin bro.... i have still enough arom tolast the duration of the cycle but wouldnt have any for pct... so i was gonna use letro for cycle and arom for pct... think ill just spend the money though and grab some more arom.

thx for advise